Chapter 10

The more I tried to avoid Rulden, the more he appear infront of me. Like now, he's infront of my door apartment.

"How did you know my place?" I asked in shocked.

"I have my own ways." he said then he entered my apartment without any invitation.

"What do you need?" I asked trying to calm myself.

"A cup of coffee and a leftover food perhaps." He comfortably sitted in the sofa. He cross his legs as if he owned my place.

I frown, but I still got him coffee.
"I thought I could get my rest this day." I whispered to myself while making the coffee.

"You can, don't mind me." He said after he heard me. I just rolled my eyes as a replied to what he said.

Suddenly Louise calling.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Lake, are you busy this Tuesday?" Louise asked.

"I'm always busy. What is it?"

"Please, save me. My model is deadly sick right now, and didn't make it to the shooting day. I don't have no time to look for someone to replace him. Can you do this for me? Please." he beg. Louise owned a modeling agency.

"But why me?"

"Its suit you the preferences.
Someone cute, bubbly, feminine look with a good sexy body." he said directly. I can't help to laugh.

When Rulden heard my laughter, he look at me with his frowned face.

"Are you just saying that because you need to convince me?" I teased Louise.

"Of course not!" He answered quickly.

"How much do you pay me?" I'm referring to my talent fee.

This is not the first time, I already did some poses for Louise in the past. He always call me every time he need a replacement for his model.

"How about a branded bag?" He asked me.

"Wow, how generous of you. I guessed it's a big time project for you." I commented.

"Yes. Indeed is it." he confirmed.

"Umn... Let me think. It's just a whole day shooting right? I asked.

"It depends, if you do good that day."

"Well, it's a deal then."

"Thank you beauty for saving me again. I always owe you. I love you so much. Mwahh!" he said in happiness.

I just laugh. "You must be. Bye."

"Who's that?" Rulden asked after the call. He sound interrogating me.

"A friend of mine." I answered.

"Someone special?" he asked.

"It's none of your business." I said sarcastically. And I swear I saw him gritted.

"Just don't forget, you're still my wife. I won't allowed any dating coming from you." Its sound like a warning to me.

"It's unfair! why you? you're allowed to do dating? You even announced it." I said protesting.

"So you're updated?" he made a amusing smile.

It's late for me to realized what he trying to point out.

"I'm not. I mean the news is all over the metro." Then I look away to avoid his gazed.

"You're so cute with your red face." He said smiling. "Is this the reason why you don't want to have meal with me? He asked.

"What are you saying?" I denied. "Look, everyone's trying to figure out who is this person your inlove with. Im afraid if they saw me with you, I might be the one they targeting." I tried to explained while not looking at him.

"Then let them think what they want to think. When did you started to bother in opinion of others? He said that made me look back to him.

"Rulden, can't you see, it's complicated! I'm a gay."

"So what wrong with that?" he seems not bothered.

"Oh my! Do I have to detail it to you Mr Lenarez? What if someone see you with a gay like me, it would be a big deal because you're inlove with someone else." I bursted.

He laugh. "Don't think to much wifey. Just leave it to me."