Chapter 8

When I graduated, without the knowledged of my dad, I secretly used the trust funds that my mom left for me. I built my own café. It was struggled at first, but my friends help me a lot. And now its stable and doing well. I used to go to tge cafe everyday, and go to orphanage twice a week. I thought I'm doing well now, working enough and moving on with my life but some part of me is still empty.

It's almost 2 years, since the day I cought Rulden in his condo and I'm still avoiding him. Lately, rumors going around about this woman, a famous celebrity model who Rulden dating. Some photos of them roaming around in the social media and even in news papers. I lied, if I tell I'm not affected by this news, but the truth is, its still hurting me badly. No matter how I ignored it, the more it sinking in me. He's like a big cursed to me, sometimes I felt like, he deliberately making sure that I reached every news about him.

When I decided to take a break from my exhausting life. I begged my friends to take a looked to my business and orphanage while I'm away. I always do this when I want to think, and of course hide from the painful news. I take a month or more, until I'll find my self intact again. Yes, obviously, I'm a runaway person. I can't denied that.

"Hey bitch! are you still planning to come back or not? Tell me, do I need to 'for sale' your cafe?" When Rain called me.

"Don't you dare bitch!" I joked to him. He laughed as an answer to me.

"Where are you in this damn earth?" He asked.

"Somewhere where you can't find me."

"Come on, at least tell us where the hell are you. We worried about you, you know."

"I'm okey, I'll be back soon. How's the cafe?"

"Definitely doing well. I'll made you a lot of money so give me extra bonus when you came back."

"Sure, what do you want?"

"You know what I want, I only wanted a sexy hotty guy from where you where right now." He laughed to his naughtiness.

"That's tough though." I also laughed.

"Rain about my children..."

"Don't worry. They are being taking care of. Louise help your right hand there. Sometimes Laine do some duty too. Just enjoy your break there okey."

"Thank you so much."

"Your welcome beautiful."
After rain ended the call, I decided to call Laine.

"Hello bitch. You're still alive?"

"I'm sorry.."

"Wait, sorry? what for?"

"For worrying and bothering you all always."

"Are you crazy, friends always care for each other."

"But still, I thank you so much."

"Uhm. How are you now?"

"I'm Okey.."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"When will you come back?"

"Soon."

"Did you see the latest news?"

"Latest news? About what?"

"Your husband, he claimed that he's already taken. And he said his inlove with someone now."

Bomb! I think I'm going to explode now. I know this will happen soon. Rulden is old enough to settled with someone he want. It's just that I'm the one who's not ready for it. Yes, I avoided him but doesn't mean I forgot the feeling I have for him.

"Hello, are you still there?"

"Y-yes."

"Lake.. I'm sorry, you need to hear this to me. But I can't let you the last one to know."

"U-uhmn.. Y-yeah. T-thank you. I-I'm f-fine, don't w-worry."

"I hope you come back soon. You don't need to be alone, you have us here. We can take care of you."

"I know Laine. I'm thankful."

A week after, I decided to come back. Although, Im not sure if I could endure all the news about Rulden this time, but my business and my children needed me too.