Chapter 15🔞🔞🔞

We ended up infront of a two story house. A simple but modernized. The style seems familiar but I can't sort it out. He open the main door for me.

"Who's house is this?" I asked.

"Do you like it?" he asked me instead.

"Yes. It's beautiful." I can't help but to look around. It's amazed me how this house make me feel comfortable.

"I'll take you around.." He held my hand to explore the other part of the house. We entered the master bedroom. I can't help to say wow. The balcony has amazing view. It's refreshing. Suddenly, Rulden arms wrapped to my waist.

"Im jealous.. This house got your 100% attention the moment you laid your eyes to it." he said whining.

"You're crazy. I just can't helped it. This house is so beautiful."

He turned me around to face him. "You're more beautiful." He kissed me on the lips and hugged me tight.

"Hey, I can't breathe." I protest.

"I always dreamed of this. Now you're here with me, I won't let you go." He said sincerely.

"We haven't finished yet.." I said referring to our conversation a while ago about our marriage.

He looked at me maliciously. "I know, can we continue now uhmmm..?" He starting to plant  kisses to my neck.

"You bastard! I'm not referring to this.. Ouch!" suddenly he bite my neck.

"Rulden..." Im about to stop him but he kiss me again in the lips.

He made the kiss deeper to make sure that I don't have a chance to protest. He put my arms around his neck and hugged me tight again. He removed the gap between our body. I felt his hand trembled and started to slide to my back, to my spine. I felt my body automatically responding sensitively to Rulden touch. He begin to unbuttoned my shirt to revealed my body on his sight. I felt so embarrassed. I want to covered myself.

"Your such a beauty sweetheart..." He's eyes full of admirable for me. "I can't believe I can touch you like this now.." He slide his hand to my chest down to my stomach. He planted kisses on my shoulder and some part of it. He kiss continue getting down to my chest. He glare at me while he let out his tongue to lick my nipple. I felt too much pleasure coming out of me. The warm of his tongue made me shimmered.

"Ahhh..umhnnn..Rulden..." I moan and unconsciously calling his name.

He expertly sucking and biting my breast until it is swollen. While his other hand busy pitching the other nipple. When he satisfied, he carry me on the bed and lay me down gently. He start to unbuttoned my jeans. He never hide his smirk when my bulged hard dick exposed to him.

"Uhmm, I guess your little brother here is too excited sweety." I blushed in embarrassment.

He take off my jeans but not my undie. "You look more sexier in this undie sweety." he commented. He giggled when he touched my hard dick inside my undie. He teased it more with his hand before its became more hard. "Tell me sweetheart, do you feel good?

" Y-yes... " I almost whispered.

"Then let me do something more to make you feel more better." I stared at him and bit excited of what he do next.

He came down to kiss my bulge hard dick before pull my undie with his mouth. When finally exposed I felt the warm breath of him blowing in my cock. He used his mouth to tease my cock. He start kissing it lightly, then I felt his tongue licking the tip of my length. The pleasure he gave me made me go crazy.

"Rulden... that's too much...." I protested but he never stop and continue to pleasure me. I gone wild when he suck me off and stoke it with his mouth. I saw his head go up and down between my tight. He knows how to play my cock expertly.

"Ahhhhhhh.. Ahhhhhhh.. ummmpp... Rulden... Wait.. Stop.. Im going to cum... Wait.. Don't..." as if he never hearing me, he aggressively stroke my dick in his mouth. Until I can't take it anymore..

"Rulden...im cumming...please stop.. Stop.. Ahhhhhh.." I released my load in his mouth. I was panting hard when reality hit me. I quickly rise.

"Oh Rulden! I'm sorry. Wait." I look for a tissue but I can't find one. I decided to give him my hands "Here, spit here. Spit here, quickly!" I said panicking. He just stare me. My face become reddish when I saw him gulped.

"You.. Eat it.." I flustered. He smiled.

"You tasted good sweetheart. Everything about you is tasted better." I blushed. He take off is clothes while I'm staring at him. How can this man drawn-out his muscles. His build is undeniable. And his dick how can be this big! I gulped. How can he fitted inside me? I'm dead!

"Ehm! Are you done sweetheart? Did you like what you looking?" he asked smiling. I looked away to hide my red face. I startled when he lean on top of me. He bite my lower lip and sucked after. I encircled my arms to his neck to welcome more kisses from him. I opened my mouth to let his tongue to explore inside. He suck my tongue as I did to him too. I respond the same intensity he gave me. I let him do what he want to my body.

"Spread you legs sweety.." I'm a bit nervous but I obeyed his request. While his mouth busy sucking, licking and kissing my body. His hand go down to touch my cock that starting to get hard again. My body reacted when a finger trying to enter my hole.

"Rulden..it feels weird."

"Its okay sweety.. Relax.. Uhmm." He whispered. His finger starting to move down inside my hole.

"Your so tight babe..." He kissed my cheek. Then I felt another finger pushed inside me again.

"Its hurt.." I said.

"I know.. Promise after this there's no more pain okey.. just please bare with it sweetheart." He kissed me again.

"Rulden...wait!" I said when I felt he move his two fingers inside me.

"Breath sweetheart.. I need to prepare you first." I hug him tight to ease some pain.

I thought two fingers is enough but I can't believe there would be a third one.

" Rulden take it out.. It so hurt!"

"A little bit more babe.. Please endure it for a moment.. Will you?" He begged. Even if I'm not sure, I nod to him. He smiled.

"Thank you sweetheart." He gently thrust his 3 fingers inside me. It hurts but pleasurable. I arc my body when his fingers touch my sensitive spot.

"Ahhh.. Rulden... Stop touching that.. I'm going to cum..."

"Wait for me sweetheart.."He pulled out his fingers to my hole and place his dick in the enterance.

"Oh Shit! It's so hurt. I feel like dying... I complained when he start to go inside.

"I'm sorry sweetheart. I'm sorry."

He's on his halfway, when he suddenly stop. He looked at me. "Do I need to pull it out sweetheart?" He worried.

I touch his face. "No, please go on. I want you inside of me. I waited long for this." He kiss my sweaty forehead. He begin to push his self again. It's getting deeper but slowly. Until he went all the way in. He stop to let me breathe some air. I saw his hesitation to move so I made a smile. I want to give him the same satisfaction. I wrapped my legs to his waist and pull him closer to buried his thing deeper inside of me. I saw him startled and confused. But then I grab his face to give him a kiss.

"I'm okay now please go on..." I nodded him to give him permission.

He thrust again slowly, until it's getting fast and fast. After a while we both moaning wild.. Calling each other name.

"Ahh! Rulden! Yes! Ahh! More.."

"Shit! Lake.. It feels good inside you sweetheart... I'm gonna go crazy. I love you sweetheart . I love you so much." he said and thrust wildly.

"Oh.. Rulden.. Make it deeper.. Yah.. Faster.. Ump! Ump! There...Yes..." I said wildly.
Until we both reached our climax. Rulden buried his head to my neck. We both panting hard.

"Your amazing sweetheart." then he kissed my neck. I smiled. I'm happy to know that I satisfied him. I kissed his head. "I love you too." I whispered.