Chapter 18🔞🔞🔞

"Are you done sweetheart?" Rulden enter the room. "You look stunning tonight sweetheart." he compliment.

"Thank you. You too, you look so handsome tonight. By the way, thank you also to this suit. You have a good taste when it comes to clothes."

"Uhmm.. not only on clothes sweetheart..." he whispered while his arm sorrounded my waist.

I quickly slap his shoulder slightly. "Stop it husband! We have a party to attend to." I said.

"We can be late a little, they won't mind." he tease while touching my face.

"What about we finish first what we need to do, then we can proceed to the other thing later..." I tease back while sliding my hand to his chest. He suddenly gulped while looking at me.

"Lake..."

"Ummm...?"

"What if I can't wait later..."

"You can sweetheart..."

"I'm getting hard sweetheart.." he held my hand to his bulged cock.

"Seriously! You pervert." I said on shocked.

"Help me please..." he begged while rubbing my hand to his bulge.

I sighed. "Okey, let me give you a hand job for now husband." I unzip his pants and release his dick to do some stroke using my hand. As I move my hand I felt his getting more harder. I grab him to kiss him deeper while my hand busy in stroking fast his dick.

"Hmm.. sweetheart.. it feels good... more please..." he moan.

I thrust my hand the faster as I can do, to satisfied him.

"Oh shit! You're doing great sweetheart... Umm.. More... Faster.. Shit.." he grab again and kiss me hungrily while enjoying what Im doing to him. "Hmm... Ahh... Ahh... sweetheart ... Ahhh.. Yes.. thrust me more... Shit.. Im cumming.. Ah!" He's panting after he reached his climax. He kiss me on the lips and smile. "Thank you sweetheart."

"You're welcome." I said while cleaning him with tissue. I fixed his pants and zipped again.

"I appreciate it more if you welcomed me in your hole instead." he tease.

"Shut up! You're too much. Can we go to the party now since you already released?"

"Yes, sure wifey." he kiss my forehead and spank my butt gently.

As we entered the party, we already got all the attention. I felt embarrassed in front of cameras. I want to hide inside Rulden coat.

"Are you okey sweetheart?" Rulden whispered. He hold my hand tightly.

"Yes. I'm just embarrased. They looking at us." I said.

He lift my chin. "Don't be. They are just our guests. Look at me. No need to be shy, I'm here beside you, Im you're husband." he said smiling. "I told you I let everyone knows that you're my only spoiled husband. Just leave it to me okey. "

I nod. "Yeah, but promise me you hold my hand until the party ended."

"Sure, I promise wifey."

Rulden, introduce me to all as his husband. I saw annoying reactions but I don't mind as long Rulden holding my hand and assuring me he stay beside me.

"Lake, you bitch. Why didn't you tell me? Louise bursted. He's with Raine.

"Hey, watch your words Mr Louise." Rulden warned.

"Oh! sorry Sir. I'm just surprised that you're married with my besty. I can't believe that we worked together without me having any clue."

"Well, that time me and Lake are not settled things yet. But now we're trying to make it up to each other and let Lake do the story telling." Rulden said.

Raine looked at me and smile. "I let you slide for tonight Lake but make sure you have a better reason behind this." he patted my shoulder to threatened me.

"Yes, you owe us an explanation Lake Lenarez." Louise agreed.

"I know, I will definitely tell the whole story later." I said and hug them tightly.