Chapter 6

After thinking many times, finally I decided to come home in evening. I saw Rulden sitting in the sofa having glass of alcohol.
I ignore him and go to my room. Actually Im not ready yet to talk to him. But after thinking deep I also realized that I overacted to the situation. What's wrong if Rulden find a girlfriend? First, he just marry me because of the pressure from his parents. Second, I'm not his favored. He's straight. I heard rumors that he's famous with socialite women. I'm not doubting about it because Rulden is so damn handsome, I'm mean dangerous handsome he is. Very manly looks. So I presumed he won't like men, I mean gay like me.

He's 8 years older than me. He is very stable in everything. He really made me confused, why he didn't refused to marry me since I look like just his younger brother. I don't believe that he don't have a choice since he was matured enough to decide to his own.

The knocks in my door stop me from dazed. "Lake. Open the door. Let's have a talk." Rulden calling. I sighed then open the door.

"What!?" I asked in loud voice. He came in and sit on my bed.

"Where do you spent the night?" he asked.

"Why do you asked?" I remained standing near the door.

"I've been calling you but you didn't answer, not even reply to my message. You made me worried." he said.

"Oh come on, how could you? You're so busy last night to worry a spoiled brat like me." I said in sarcastic tone.

"Lake! I'm talking to you nicely." He warned.

I walk toward him and looked him straight. "Why you didn't told me about your girlfriend?" I asked accusing.

He looked at me too. "I don't have a girlfriend."

"Oh yeah, a lying bastard! What do you call that woman!?" I shouted.

He sighed. "She's just.. How can I explain this to you... Look Lake. I'm a man. I have my own need. You know what I mean right? What do you want me to do about it?" he said. I blushed when I get what he mean.

"So, you're proud that you cheat on me?"

"I'm not. I just want you to understand my situation. Unless you want me to force you to fulfilled that needs of mine." he said while looking in my eyes.

The fact, that our marriage is just a family affair. It didn't accoured to me about this issue. We living together for more than two years now, I thought we are just okey. Why suddenly brought up this topic now? On back of mind, I keep thinking, did he do it before at my back? It was just happened I discovered it lately. That's really feel me anger.

"Don't give justiced to your being a cheater!"

"I'm sorry if you feel this way, but Lake, I know you understand what I want to point out, right?"

I don't know how to respond to him. I understand everything but I refused to absorb it. Maybe because I feel insecured about the fact that he's on women not on me. That, I'm his husband but he choose to be with other. What do I expect? Were not bond with love but just a stupid contract.

As the day goes by, I used to see Rulden dated random women while me, making myself busy with school. We used to live this way. Since we are not openly married couple, is so easy for Rulden to do that. If some rumors comes out about Rulden cheating, I deal it alone with my dad and Laine, who both mad about it.

One afternoon, I cut class to go home early. I've been suffering from headache lately, maybe because of sleepless and stressed this past days.

I was stunned when I entered the condo. It's messy inside. Some clothes are on the floor. I sighed and about to pick up when I heard noises from Rulden open room. I was curious so I step in to regret what I saw. Rulden with a woman on top of him. Doing an intimate scene. I was too shocked to move my foot.

"Lake!" Rulden startled and pushed the woman when he noticed me.

I suddenly trembled. I felt my heart going to explode. I tried to blink my eyes to stop the tears that starting to build. This is the first time I cought Rulden doing like this with my own eyes.

"N-ne-next t-time c-close t-the do-or o-or gi-ve m-me s-some w-war-ning.." I said in trembled voice.

I looked down to hide the my redden face. It took me time when I found my courage to go out the room. As I closed the door, my tears coming to fall down. I decided to left the house and forget about my headache that day.