Chapter 19🔞🔞🔞

"That's the whole story." I said after I tell my friends about me and Rulden. They cornered me in the bar and force me to tell them my love story.

"You mean you're married for a long time now? No wonder, you're not interested in dating everytime I asked you." said Raine.

"Come on, do you think he can dare to date someone else if his husband was Rulden Lenarez. There's no one can beat the King, you know." Louise said.

"Wait! Why Laine didn't surprised?" Raine asked. "You know it, right?" he confronted him.

"Yes, I accidentally know it. But Im not in position to tell both of you. Beside, Lake relationship is a private matter. I wait him do the talking." Laine said.

"Of course we know that, but at least we can comfort him too in the time he struggled." Louise said.

"Come on guys. You all did great to me. I survived because you all there for me." I said.

"Yes! So, we definitely celebrate tonight!" Raine said.

"Cheers! We shouted.

In the other day, I woke up with my heavy head. I wondered how can I went home last night? I can't remember driving my car home.

" Are you already awake sweetheart?" Rulden asked.

"Yes, how can I get home last night?" I asked.

"I picked you up. Laine called me, he said you passed out." he said.

"Oh my! I'm so embarrassed. I'm sorry if drunk too much." I apologized.

"It's Okey. As long you're with someone I can trust. But don't do it often except if you're with me."

"uhm." I nod. "Did I do something weird? I mean, did I got wild?"

"What do you think?" he asked teasingly.

"Did I? I drunk too much last night. I'm not aware of my behavior if ever.."

"Do you want to know what you did?" He come near me and seat beside me. He lift my chin and smiled. "When we got home you start to strips your clothes while dancing. I tried to stop you but your uncontrollable. You keep asking me if you're sexy and beautiful. When I said yes. You pinned me in the floor and seat on top of me. You touched me everywhere.. "

" W-wait! Stop now.. I don't want to hear it." I interrupt.

"Why? I thought you want to know.." he teased.

"That's absurd. I can't believe I done that."

"You can check the cctv sweetheart." he said surely.

I blushed. "N-no need."

"Do you want me to re-an-act what you've done last night?" his hand start roaming inside my shirt.

"Rulden..umpp!" I said and startled when I felt his hand pinch my nipple slightly.

"Yes, sweetheart.." he started planting soft kisses in my neck while he lightly pushing me down in the bed again with him. "You need to be punished for drinking too much last night...ummm.." he whispered before he kiss me hungrily. The kiss is so intense, that made me shimmered. I let him go inside my mouth. I felt his tongue licking and playing inside.
After a while he left my mouth and go down in my neck. He mark every skin he passing by before he lift my shirt to exposed my chest to his sight. "Sexy..." he said softly while his hand busy touching my chest. He bite my tilt before lick it. I arc my back as a felt the pleasure. He smirk before he suck my nipple to tease me more. He never stop until my two nipples are swollen up. Then I felt his hand taking off my boxer short.

"Tell me, does it feels good sweetheart?" he asked huskily.

"Ummm.. really good husband..." I answered unconsciously.

"I'm glad you appreciate it... Umm." he kiss my stomach down to my cock. He tease my little member with his soft kisses until I felt his warm tongue licking the tip.

"Umm...Rulden...w-wait.. " I arched my body everytime I felt the pleasure.

"What is it umm.. I'm was just tasting you here sweetheart... Am I not allowed?" he said teasingly and continue what he's doing.

"O-of course y-you can do what you want husband..." I said drowning in pleasure.

"Really? Then let me eat you more sweetheart..." he slowly entered my dick to his mouth until I felt his throat touching the tip of it.

"Ummpp! Ahh...Shit...its too much sweetheart.."I said deliriously.
He begin to move slowly his head up and down.

" Rulden... Ahhhh... Ahhhh... Ummmm.. It's so good... Yes.. Sweetheart.. you're doing good. " I tighten my grip in the bed to control the over flowing pleasure. I panicked when his head move up and down faster.

"W-wait! Rulden stop... I'm gonna cum.. Stop please... Shit.. Stop it.. Ummmm..."

"Give it to me sweetheart. Cum in my mouth. Give me my reward, my spoiled Lake." He move more faster. He never stop until he get what he wants.

"Rulden... Sweetheart... I'm coming... Stop... Ahhhh!" I lost control and released my load to his mouth.

He smirk before he gulped my load. "Taste good as always."

My eyes got big to him. "You're obsessed." I bursted while I wipe his mouth. He catch my hand and kiss it.

"Yes, I'm so obsessed with you, my dear wifey."