Chapter 11

Louise sent me the location of the shooting. I'm very much thankful because it is an indoor shooting. Not like before, he let me posed under the heat of the sun.

"Your already here.." He smile to me, when I entered the venue.

"Yes. Where's my clothing line?" I asked.

"Come here, let me show you." He said excited.

I scanned all the clothes he got for me. They look great. From formal attire, casual, sporty and..

"What is this?" I looked Louise.

He look back at me with apologized in his eyes.

"Ehhhh.. undergarment is part of the line. I'm sorry I didn't tell you. I'm afraid you gonna back out if you'll knew about it. I'm really sorry Lake." He keeps apologize.

"You tricked me, bitch!" I gently hit his shoulder.

"I know, I know and I'm really sorry. Please forgive me. I already reserved your new branded bag."

I sighed. "Let's work now before I change my mind." I said with no choice.

He smile widely. "Thank you so much beauty."

The photo shoot going smoothly. Im about to change to casual wear when I heard someone said that the client came over to check the shooting.

"Lake, the boss is here let me meet him first, okey." Louise said.

"Sure, go head."

"Tell my assistant if you need something okey." He said before he left me in the dressing room.

I wear the next clothes and fix myself. Then go out for another photo shoot.

I saw Louise talking to his big time client when I went outside. His on his back so I didn't see the big boss. Then Louise wave his hand to ask me to go near them.

"Sir, this is our freelancer model Lake Domiguez. His the one I told you before." Louise said.

The big client suddenly face me and I got frozen. I never expected, I'm working for this man. Since I can't find my tongue to talk, Louise continued.

"Lake, this is Mr. Rulden Lenarez. The CEO and owner of RnL Clothing Brand."

"Oh, Hi. Nice to meet you Mr Len.. I mean Mr Dominguez." Rulden smiled and gave his hand to me. Did he plan to say Mr Lenarez to me. Fuck this man!

"N-nice to meet you too S-sir. I shake his hand and to my surprise, he squeezed it.

I got panic and immediately part my hand from him. I looked Louise. "I resume my work now." I'm asking permission.

"Sure, sure. Go ahead." Louise said.

I quickly leave them and start to work again.

"Next line please." I heard the photographer said.

I went to dressing room and ignore Rulden stare.

Oh shit, how can I wear this infront of him. It so daring. I said to myself referring to the undergarments.

"It is very sexy." I startled when suddenly someone on back speak.

"What are doing here?" I asked in panic but he just ignore me.

"Are you planning to wear that small piece of cloth?" he asked back to me.

"What can I do? This is a part of your clothing line."

"I only allow it infront me not infront of anyone." He said smirking. Obviously he just teasing me.

"Then cancelled it!" I demand.

"I can't" He said.

"Ahhh! Forget it!" I pouted angrily. I pick one undie and about to go to the changing room. When I heard he call Louise.

"Can you look for another model for this one?" And pointed the series of underwear in hanger.

"But why Sir?" Louise confused.

"I think Mr Dominguez here is uncomfortable wearing this." He look at me.

"No I can...." I try to interrupt him but he continued.

"Mr Louise, it is not good outcome if the model itself not comfortable enough what he wear, right?"

"Yes sir. I understand but we set deadline for this. It will be a big hustle for everyone if we don't reach the deadline." Louise said.

"Ummm... You have a point. How can we solve this?" Rulden think for a while. "Mr Dominguez, how about you choose the one you think you can wear. Then let's have a one on one shooting?"

"One on one shooting? What do mean by that?" I asked confused.

"You can pose and I'm the one who took the photo."

"What?! But your not... "

"Don't worry Mr Lenarez is a good photographer. He always do it when he's not satisfied on the outcome. Beside less people less pressure for you beauty." Louise bragging.

"Is that.." I tried to protest.

"Tell the people outside I'm the one incharge for next set. Go, you all take your break first."

"Okey sir!" Louise leave us alone.

"Picked at least 4 then changed. I wait for you outside." He said.

When I go outside it just Rulden holding the camera.

He smile then asked me. "Are you ready?"

"Yes." I'm too nervous. I used to wear swimming trunks before. I don't know why suddenly I felt shy and unconfident. I'm trembled when I slowly let go of my robe.

"Woah, what a sexy human you are." he commented.

"Stop that!" I said and then start to give him a posed.

He just laugh and lean me his coat. "Use this. It helps you cover some part of your body. Make a pose just to emphasize the name of the brand."

I do as he say. Different poses but not top less. Sexy but wholesome. Not too much skin.

"Okey, we're done. Come here, look what we got." he said.

I come near him and take a look how the outcome looks like. I can't deny he has a talent in photography. The photos look expensive.

"Wear your robe sweety, I can't promise your safety from me if you just wearing that piece of cloth a minute more." He whispered in my ear. I blushed then quickly get my robe and go to the changing room. I heard the bastard laughing out loud.