Chapter 14

How do they tricked me like this? That bastard Rulden, he never said anything to me. Am I some kind of joke to them?

After I talked to my dad, I decided to confront that bastard Rulden. I need a full explanation this time.

I found myself in front of a tall building. This is the first time I walk in to Rulden's company. It's so huge and modern in style.

"Good afternoon. I'm looking for Mr Rulden Lenarez." I said in the receptionist.

The receptionist looked at me.
"Do you have an appointment Sir?" She asked.

"Actually, nothing. But if you say my name he will be acknowledged me."

The receptionist hesitates. "I will try to call his secretary Sir, can you wait a minute?"

"Yes, please. Go on.."

"Your name Sir?" she asked.

"Lake Dominguez." I said.

"Okey Sir." she start to dialed.

"Hello, Secretary Gi. Someone looking for the CEO..." I heard she said. "No, he has no appointment but he said the CEO know him...Mr Lake Dominguez...
Oh, my bad! Really? I'm sorry for my mistake..." I saw the receptionist getting pale. She look at me undoubted. Until she put down the phone.

"I'm sorry Sir. I didn't recognized you. Is just, this is the first time I saw you personally. My bad, I apologize Sir." What the hell she's saying. But then I slightly vow my head to her.

"Let me guide you to the CEO office, Sir. This way please."

On the 40th floor the elevator stop.

"This way sir.." We saw the secretary waiting for us.

"Good afternoon Sir." The secretary greeted me with a smile. Then face the receptionist.

"You can back to your place now. I take it from here." she said.

"Yes ma'am." Then she vow her head to me. I smiled at her politeness.

"Let me introduce myself first Sir, I'm secretary Gi." Then she vow her head too. Why they acting weird in front of me?

"Umm. Nice to meet you." Then I give my hand.. "I'm Lake Dominguez." I smiled. "Is the CEO inside his office?"

"Yes, Sir. But he have an ongoing meeting right now."

"Does it takes long?"

"It depends Sir. But let me inform him about you."

"No. No. I don't want to disturbing him."

"It's Okey Sir. It's my protocol to inform him about you."

The secretary entered the office and I take a seat in a waiting area. The view from the glass window is really amazing. I was enjoying when someone talk near me.

"Beautiful." he suddenly said.

"Y-yeah, v-very beautiful."

"I mean you, you're so beautiful."
I blushed. He smiled.

"Much beautiful when your blushing." He said again.

"Stop that! I have something to discuss about with you but I guess you're busy right now. I just come back in another day."
To my surprise he grab my waist to remove the space between us.

"I missed you.." Then he quickly kiss me on the lips.

I slightly push him. "We're in your company."

"Exactly, this is my place, my company. No one dare to scold us."

"People around here."

"I don't see one."

"You!" I warned. He just smiled again. He stoled a kiss in my cheek before he grab me inside his office.

"Guys, sorry for keeping you waiting. I just can't ignore this beautiful visitor of mine." Everyone looked at me that made me embarrassed.

"Be seated sweetheart." he gave me his chair and grab other chair for him. He seat beside me. 

"Please continue now..." he signed his staff to continue.

I go near him and whispered.
"I can wait outside."

He whispered back. "Stay here with me. I will ended this  quickly." referring to the meeting.

After the his meeting, and when only the two of us alone in his office. He come near me and encircled his arms around me.

"What you want to discuss with me, uhmm?" He give me a soft kiss to my lips. How can I think clearly if he doing this flirty thing.

"About.. the.. contract.." He keep kissing my earlobe.

"What contract uhmm.. ? Continue kissing my neck.

" T-the co-contract w-we signed 5 years ago."

"Our marriage contract uhmm..? He slightly bite my ear.

"Ahhh...stop that. I can't focus to my words. Did you...r-re... "

"Yes, I already registered it." I pushed him slightly and look him straight to confirm what I heard, I can't believe he himself registered it.

"I thought it is just a business contract why you..?" He smiled then kiss me again in my cheek.

"As a punishment for my naughty wife. Who have a habit of running away from me always. Do you think I will let you slide..." he tighten his arms around me.

"Rulden..." my eyes questioning him.

"At first, I just want to keep it as a assurance that you're mine. But when you leave me..I realized that, the piece of paper is not a guarantee if is invalid. I got scared that you would find someone you like while you're away. So I decided to registered it. And told myself, you can run as you want but at end you will comeback to me whether you like it or not."

"But we both know we just forced by then." I said.

"Not on my side. I chose you."

"What!? What do you mean by that?" I asked.

"I'll explain it to you later but for the meantime let's stop this talking sweety..." he hold my chin while his other arm still encircled in my waist. He put his lips in my lips. And gave me a soft kiss first before he begin to tease my lips. When he didn't satisfied, he bite my lower lip slightly then start to suck it a bit. I felt his warm breath. He pleases his self from my lips. A moan escape in me when I felt his warm tongue licking my lips. He smirked. He take that as a cue to deeper the kiss. I felt his tongue roaming inside my mouth. He taste every corner that come his way. He catch my tongue to suck and play gently. When I can't take it anymore I put my arms around his neck to support myself. My knees start trembling because of the plessure he's giving me. He tease me more until I responds to him intensively.

"You taste so good sweety. I can't get enough of you...Uhmm.." Rulden whispered when he slightly apart his lips. His eyes full of lust and desire. His hands start to roaming in my back sliding down to my butt.

"What a sexy butt you have sweetheart..."I gasped when he squeeze it a little.

"Rulden, we can't do it here.." I said, tried to protest.

"Ummm.. Then lets continue this at home. Go home with me sweetheart..." He kissed my neck. "Please...ummm..." he begged. This time I have no courage to rejected him. I also dream of this moment with my husband.