Chapter 9

Its eight in the evening.

"Boss, are you sure we can go now? We can help you closed the cafe."

"No, its okey, you guys can go now. Beside, there's nothing to do here. I just need to look some papers that Raine gave me. Go now." I smiled and pushed them out while they say their goodbye to me.

I sitted for a while. Its nice to come back again. I missed this tiredness. I picked the documents that Raine passed to me, a day ago. It's a report about the cafe, when he managed it. I got myself a cup of coffee and start to read it. I looked up when someone entered.

"I'm sorry we're..." my words cut when I saw who's come in.

"Can I have a cup of black coffee?"

"We're already closed." I said in cold face. Of all the people why this man. I never expected him here.

He sitted in front of me and smile. Then picked and sipped my coffee.

"So sweet... like you." he commented. Is he flirting? I blushed.

"Why are you here?" I asked trying to calm myself.

"Why so cold? We never seen each other for so long. Are you not missed me?" He tease.

I rolled my eyes. "We saw each other a week ago." I said.

"Exactly, that was long enough to missed each other do you think so? my beautiful wife..."

"Stop calling me wife! It's annoying."

"Why not?" Then he take another sip to my coffee again.

"If someone heard you. They might be embarrassed."

"I don't care what people say."

What I gonna do to this man? I never win once.

He look me seriously. "Are you done? Let's have dinner." he said.

I looked at him then said. "No. I don't want to tag with your popularity this days." I said in sarcastic tone.

He smirk. "Are you afraid they would found out our marriage?"

I seriously look at him. "No, it's not like that, it will ruined you if they found out, how certified cheater you are." I said and he just laugh.

"Why laughing?" I asked irritated.

"You just amused me." he said.

"Whatever!" it's better to just ignored him.

"Then.. if you don't want to be seen that you're with me, we can just ordered food." He said and later on dialled his phone.

"Hello. Can you do me favor? Can you delivered food? Good. For 2 person but make an extra. I send you the address. Uhm. Yes. I owe you this. Thank you." I heard Rulden said.

He smile at me. "I hope you like the food I ordered."

"If I don't.. Do I have a choice?"

"No. Unless you have graving for any food."

I just shake my head then continued with my work.
After 30 minutes. The food delivered. Rulden open the door for the delivery man.

"Why you're the one who delivered it?" I heard Rulden asked in shocked to the delivery man.

"You got me curious. This is the first time you asked me for bringing food since you knew all along that we're not taking delivery." Then he look at me and smile.

"Just leave the food then go. I take care of it." Suddenly Rulden said.

"Come on, don't be like this. You're too much possesive. I just done you a favor, rascal. At least be thankful and let me introduce myself properly." He look at me. "Hi, I'm Walter, Rulden friend."

I smile then replied. "Lake, I'm Lake."

"Lake? Sounds familiar." He look Rulden to confirm what he thinking. "Is he the..."

"Shut up and go. We're hungry. Your bothering us." Rulden pushed him away.

"Lake nice meeting you. And see you again. Bye." Walter smile and wave.

"Sorry about that. He's annoying but his a good friend."

"Uhm. It's Okey. He just like you, annoying."

"Can we eat now?" he ignored what I said.

"I get plates." I rise and went to kitchen of the cafe.

Where eating in silent but Rulden keep staring at me.

"Stop staring me." I said.

"I missed eating with you and your cook." he seriously said.

I don't know how to replied to him. I just look down and continue to eat.