Chapter 9: Keep Quiet

It was a beautiful day outside, but despite that a certain pair decided to spend their time in the computer lab. The silence filling the room was comfortable, and the students who were trying to get some work done found said atmosphere wonderful.

That was, until a high-pitched yell echoed the room.

"DANGIT!"

Regan Gray had slammed her fist onto the desk, teeth grinding against one another in pure frustration. A certain friend of hers was teaching her how to program and she had everything perfect except one thing—

"Hey, chill out, it's cool." Housewarden of Ignihyde, Idia Shroud, tried to sooth the girl with a nervous chuckle. "I'll help fix your error."

The fire-haired boy leaned behind the girl sat in her chair, chest pressed to her back and his chin resting on her shoulder. She could hear the breaths leaving his blue lips along with the cold air hitting her earlobe, and it made her blush.

Moving his arms around her smaller body, he grabbed the mouse on top of her hand and got to fixing the problem. Regan tried her best to stay focused, but felt herself distracted by Idia's soothing, hot presence... along with his hand gripping the mouse on top of hers.

And then just like that— "Bam...!" Idia exclaimed with a mad grin as he had pressed the 'run' button and the simulation now worked perfectly.

"W-Wow..." Regan gasped, surprised that such a little mistake could ultimately ruin the entire programming. She swiftly spun around in her chair, which caught Idia off guard and he leapt backwards with an, "Eep!"

"Thanks, Idia!" she smiled brightly, making Idia blush with a sly grin, "No prob... whee-hee."

Recently, the Housewarden of Ignihyde and lady of Heartslabyul have been hanging out a lot. Sometimes they would meet up and do something on campus, sometimes they would meet up at Idia's dorm room to play games, and sometimes they would just play online together from their own rooms.

Regan spun back around in her chair, grabbing her mouse and replaying the simulation she created with a big smile on her face. "I can't believe I made that!"

"Yeah, you did. Pretty sick, right?" Idia grinned his usual toothy smile. As Regan continued on replaying and watching the simulation, the Housewarden leaned in forward, resting his chin on her shoulder again.

He hadn't done such an intimate action on purpose the first time, but then he found himself craving her sweet scent again... craving being so close to her—

"*AHEM!*"

The two jumped from the sudden cough, Idia immediately retreating from Regan's shoulder. Yet despite the sudden scare...

"Riddle!" Regan shot out of her seat and hugged her fiancé, Riddle Rosehearts. Idia growled under his breath.

"How'd you know I was here?" Regan asked wholeheartedly and Riddle sighed, surprised she would forget. "We can track each other on our phones, remember?" He held up his phone, revealing the time, date, and wallpaper: a picture of him and Regan lying in bed with the girl asleep--and drooling--on his chest and a soft smile on his face. Idia growled under his breath again.

"Ohhhh, yeah." Regan nodded, making the red haired Housewarden softly chuckle. He then swiftly grasped her hand in his, "We have a Housewarden meeting to attend."