03. Curve

Heyy❤️ Sign in..
Click the star⭐️

📍KINGS HOUSE AVE, RD

Z A R A
ᴢᴀʀᴀ

"Any candy baby girl?" I snap my head to the man across the road, with his diamond socks pulled up in his wallabee Clarks

I smile.

Qara loves cotton candies.

"What's the price?" I ask, digging my hand in my pocket.

"A dollar fifty baby," he steps out in the road, with a smile when he realizes that I'm interested.

I take out three crisp $100 notes, waiting for him to approach me.

As I wait, the man walks out and recklessly cross the road, almost getting hit by a pro box.

The wheel screeches.

He awkwardly speed walks out of the way.

"A wah do dah idiot man ya man!?" the driver shouts in rage. "Like yuh wah man kill yuh!"

Candy man looks over his shoulder and rudely says. "Go kill yuh madda!"

The driver hisses loudly and steps in the gas. "Wait til' me buck you again fassy!" he says in the distance.

Ah bwoy.

I sigh.

"Nuh watch that me fren. Mi just nuh wah have a nice girl like you a shout," he shows me the bags.

Allowing me to choose what I want.

"I just want two," I say before picking out the ones of my choice.

I hand the money to him.

"Aite big up yuhself baby," and with that, he walks away.

I enter the Liguanea Preparatory Nursery.

Seeing as parents and guardians collects the adorable little human beings. I just love babies, I can't wait to get married and have my own bundle of joy.

Okay ma'am.

"Your mommy on her way Eden, come on baby. Stop the crying," I smile at Aunty Ken.

"Hey Aunty Ken," I greet and she looks away from a baby boy that's crying loudly for his mother.

Poor baby.