75. File

Well, hey🫧💜

I didn't proofread. Just...vibe🤭

📍BRIDGEPORT, PORTMORE
N I C K O I
ɴɪᴄᴋᴏɪ

We're parked at Keno's house and even though he's taking forever to step outside, Zara has my attention.

Big ooman thing still, if yuh ooman nuh match yuh bank account, see you really a Meech?

Dat is it.

All Zara a do a spend off mi money and it nuh bother me.

She shops everyday and bother me to hurry the shipping company.

I turn my attention to her. She's applying lotion and flowerbomb to her skin. Her hair pink, it matches her sky blue Hermes slides.

Barbie...

Skin clean...

Body trang.

Way she a get thick have me a wonder to miself star. I look outside at Kneo's house. He's still inside.

Looking away, I glance at Zara.

Cyaa' help it bro..

I recline the seat and relax, thinking to myself. Mi still a get dem tooth ache deh, especially at nights.

You feel you breed har??

Or...

No or.

I cut off that thought and reach for the weed bag. Need a spliff. Someone keeps texting me too. I drop the phone on my shorts and rock my legs.

I'm in all white. To match her the prada hat I'm wearing is sky blue.

"You see me Tumbler?" she's looking around, her breast firm in her pink and blue bikini.

"See dem breast deh a try jump out?" I say and reach for them.

She doesn't pull back, smiling she watches as I fix them in her brassiere. Soon as I move my hand, she kneels in the seat.

Way har skin clean me certain she never ramp when she a grow.

I rock my legs and search for the scissors, only to see that it's in right in front me. I shake my head and pick it up.

Jah Jah.

Man head chip out..

She keeps looking around, her body teasing me. "Yah do this fi purpose?"

"Wah?" she looks around.

"How you cya find wah yaw look fa all now?" I meet her eyes, she's fighting her laugh.

"Meee?" she points to herself. Look how har breast dem stiff dawg?

You sure yuh fi make she wear dis in front other man?

Jah.

"No, me..." I turn my eyes back to the spliff. It's hard to focus on her. Her skin glistens, due to the glow oil.