85. Outside

elloo🤍✨
What number are you?

📍31 JOHNS RD, SPANISH TOWN
O U T L A W
ᴏᴜᴛʟᴀᴡ

I let out the coldest laugh when Nicki's father gets on the phone to warn me about slapping his daughter's ass

Him deh pan drugs? What is Flanka badness compared to Spain?

"Best if a yuh bed yuh go," I hang up.

I don't feel bad about myself, not even in the slightest way possible, shit it boost my ego if anything. A me a the man anyways and at the end of the day what I say goes.

You no love Nickeisha?

Jah.

I don't know.

You couldn't love har and treat har so..

I blow out the smoke with that thought on my mind.

We probably grew out of love.

Frl frl...

"A why Mobay a call dung mi phone?" Ms. Cherry walks out of her room. She doesn't have a clue.

Looking out, I see as a familiar black amg pulls in my driveway. I'm next door. Nickoi gets out and walk inside angrily.

"Cyaa ask me that mummy," I relax in the chair watching him. As I take another long drag from the spliff, my eyes flaps down.

Deep down...

Hidden completely away are my true feelings. Guilt buried deep, but I'm too prideful to admit that I feel cut up about my actions.

I prefer to die than admit that.

Jah know?

I rock my legs, I don't stop dragging the spliff, trying to fight my past and previous sins that are weighing me down.

Sleep finally comes and I'm grateful, I don't get to sleep for long though, because my mother screams out.

"Owayne!" I snap out of my sleep, she's at the door.

I feel the heat and jerk back. The spliff fell on my white tees and catch a fire. "Shit," I use my palm to swat the small flame.

She runs in, I'm still trying to get it off.

Karma this??