25. Collide

Remember to...⭐️

📍BEVERLY HILLS, ST ANDREW

C A T A L E Y A
ᴄᴀᴛᴀʟᴇʏᴀ

I stare down at them from the balcony with a smirk on my lips

I stare down at them from the balcony with a smirk on my lips. The love between them is suffocating. It's hard to not see the chemistry.

So this is Ms. Stole his heart away?

I finish my drink, bringing my camera up to capture a picture of them making out in the pool. I zoom in on her—especially. I stare in envy, my heart pounding. My body filled with rage.

My eyes narrows at them.

He left me in this room just to cuddle with this chick?

She's pretty.

What's her name?

I need to find out.

She doesn't seem like the loud type. She seems pretty chill. I can see why he would leave all the way from here to wrap his arms around her. Touch her. Kiss her lips, her neck, stare at her like no one else exists.

Pfft.

Men.

You really can't please them.

He was all over my body even last night. Now this? Seriously? After he made me feel the biggest d' in my life?

He can't be serious.

He really can't be serious.

I'm going to make sure she gets the heartbreak of her life, sweet or not. The first heartbreak wasn't enough to keep her away it seems.

I run my hand down my dress. It's a bit tight. I'm still in deep thoughts too. The way he's with her, I'm certain that she's the girl who made him angry when he came back.

I need her to get him angry more often.

Smiling, I say. "He was handling me real good," now reaching for my phone. I've never cum so many times.

He did that.

I won't let her have him.

With a mischievous smile, I call daddy. He answers on the third ring. His voice a bit off, he's probably busy. I don't care.