91. Crzy

What time for you?

📍17 HOLBORN RD, KINGSTON
T E Y A N N A
ᴛᴇʏᴀɴɴᴀ

"Girl get yuh hair done, ye! Mani pedi and yuh face done it's your birthday girllll!"people sings in the club, flashing lights and a birthday display that says.

Happy Birthday Zara GNO.

"Gyal bruck out and have bare fun!" I flash the light. She gyrates her hips, her arms in the air hype'd up. As she smiles she lightly bites her tongue in excitement.

"Naughty girlllllll!"

Prezzi quietly stares at her, dressed in all black from the vip section, no smile just isolated, her very own personal guard. Man well militant.

We came to Haus of booze to lounge, in all pink since it's Friday and it's Gno night.

Girls night out for the one's at the back.

The moment we got to the rooftop Prezzi surprised her with a party. Sis was so happy, she cried.

One thing wid Zara.

"You pretty eno!" Gina coos. Zara is just smiling.

She looks thick. Her boobs hugging em' pink leather corsets a little too much, her cleavage out with hickeys. Sis is glowin'.

Long 30' waves, boyfriend jeans, transparent heels with pink Jacquemus purse. Her makeup siddung pan har face. Besides Zara being the crybaby in the friend group, she's the mua, her makeup has that UK effect.

The gworls that get it get it.

Prezzi gives an Outlaw next to him an instruction before moving towards Zara.

"Mi a leave now yer?" he tells her, her eyebrows pulled together. She looks deep in his eyes, communicating with him.

Whew.

Watch how the lady pretty mon!??

No words were said, just a sexy glance and he understands, his chuckle tells it all.

She laughs too, due to the music blasting she presses her hand to his chest and whispers in his ear, as she speaks, he looks down at her, so intimate. Everyone smiling.

"At least cut the cake with me!" Her eyes doesn't leave him.

"Ah," he agrees and steps around to stand next to her.

"My favorite couple!" Zanne squeals. "Love unuh bad mi bredda and sista."

"Queen Inna the deck!" Zara's school friends say.

I cut my eyes.

Dem try nuh size up too much cause anuh just now.

Anna? Relax.

I shift my attention when they start singing.

"Happy birthday to ya, happy birthday to ya...happy birthdayyyyyyy!" I join in, she does a cute rock.

Prezzi bites his lip looking down at her.