101. Bliss

Ready for these final chapters? Ans w battery percentage💌💭I'm on a nice 83%

📍LORIE'S APARTMENT, KINGSTON 6
N I C K O I
ɴɪᴄᴋᴏɪ

Picking the lock, I push her door and walk in. She just left. I start searching for the syringe. She has it in a bin. Idiot gyal.

How yuh have this inna yuh house still?

Shaking my head, I crouch down, in disbelief at her stupidity.

"Thank God yuh fool like duck," I say at her making my job easier.

Carefully spraying it with luminescent spray, it reveals her fingerprint instantly. I pull out my phone and take a picture.

In the same breath, I spray her doorknob and light switches before moving a few items around to leave subtle hints of my presence.

Now I'm out of the apartment.

I get in my car.

Driving out of the complex on a decent speed in the Rover. I head to my car that's parked at my house. Repeating the process of spraying the luminescent spray. Interestingly, I find an additional finger print.

Hmm?

Unuh nuh see who unuh a ramp wid.

Sherlock Holmes would a shock a yuh skill, the voice in my head sings.

I capture the picture and upload them to my google drive before sending them to Mario. A UK link I have.

Man full a link...

Like yaw Cuban enuh bwoy Nickoi.

Mario starts typing, then he calls instead. I swipe the screen.

"What's the plan then? Ruin her?"

"Cyaa kill mi baby mother you know that, cause a the end a the day mi youth a guh scarred;" I explain, my words laced with chill.

"The second finger print. Focus pan that one, him drive weh mi car."

"I'm going to get Mr. Blaire on it to file multiple bogus legal claims against that person."

"Yah, guilt cuts deeper than death itself. If she has to sit and watch someone take the fall for her, it'll eat her alive."

He sips his coffee. I harden my jaw in annoyance at him slurping it down. Jah know. Coffee overrated.

Wah people see inna coffee dawg?

"She doesn't have to go six feet deep to sink her. You do know that?"

"Yah. Just do wah mi sah and ensure say yuh clear the call now, soon drop a yuh foot," I hang up, now calling Mr. Dawkins, the Manager of Scotiabank Jamaica.

"Good morning, this is Mr. Dawkins. How can I assist you today?"

Him and him formalities.

F——in' lunatic.

"Want you do a small favor—" he already starts panicking.