95. No Role Models

Sign in w your batter %...🤍Also, hope you enjoy!😉

It's kinda late & I didn't proof read.

📍HAMBANI ESTATES, KINGSTON 6
N I C K O I
ɴɪᴄᴋᴏɪ

I rush into the house, hoping and praying I'm not too late.

Jah know.

I run up the stairs then a sigh escapes my lips to see her in bed, her mom and sister comforting her.

"She good?" I rasp. They turn to look at me, both nodding.

Zara's big brown eyes fixedly on me. I lean closer and place a kiss on her forehead. "Love you yer?" She gently holds my arm muttering incoherently.

She breathes out.

"Sorry fi stay away so long mami," I whisper to her. She presses her palm against my chest.

"She alright now," Ms. Michelle tells me. Qara then moves towards me, surprising me when she finally pronounces my name correctly.

"Nickoiiii," her voice beams, wrapping her arms around me.

I dress back with an impressed smile. Actually, everyone is.

"Who yaw call Nickoi?" I tease her.

"So that's not ya' name?" she's staring up at me. I chuckle at her wit. She hasn't grown much physically but at least her lisp is getting less prominent.

"Mickoi mi wah hear yuh call me, a fi yuh name that," I ruffle her hair.

"Ohhhhhhhh!" she jumps with a laugh.

"Yah," I smile looking back at her sister who's snuggled in the sheets.

"Me a give uno privacy now, come Qara," Ms. Michelle climbs off the bed making me chuckle.

Like she just know say man wah wrap up wid mi ooman.

"So we sleeping in the next room?" Qara questions.

"Yea," her mom nods.

"Good night," I say watching as they leave our room. They respond warmly, close the door and I lean into Zara.

"Mi a wul a fresh then I'm all yours," I slap her ass. She just giggles.

****
Zara's POV

All mine yes, cause for the past couple hours we've been cuddling in the dark cold room. He keeps slapping up my ass, face in my neck and I'm on top.

All inna my mind right now is. Yeah man, mi nuh ketch yuh now?

You think yuh easy? The voice in my head questions.

I smile.

I want it, I go it. Mek mi gwaaan press out a bwoy chest yaw.

"So you like we daughter name?" I suck on his skin, finger twirling in his curly hair.

"Love it Mami," he grips my ass cheeks, his attention on my ass. The next hand cupping my breast.

No mon. One bwoy can love breast and batty so?

Zara fix up that!

I laugh.

"Me too...it's so cute," my voice barely above a whisper.

"We a go pan the road tomorrow. So you see deh house rat thing deh ends now cause we affi find out wah cause yuh fi a faint, mi nuh feel good a lef you alone," he goes on to say, I stay silent, my cheeks bursting with heat.