69. Bet

Double💜. Who's here??

I didn't proofread...

📍BEVERLY HILLS, ST. ANDREW
N I C K O I
ɴɪᴄᴋᴏɪ

I laugh to myself in disbelief and close the door behind me.

With friends like these who need enemies?

Lennox is somehow the face of Calabar.

All of a sudden.

Man cya get captain so him switch to compete with me. We have a race together this evening. A 2 billzz.

But Jahhhhhh know!

Everything is always a competition when it comes to him.

Zara looks around.

"Wah so funny?" She's around the stove. I push my thoughts to the back of my head and join her in the kitchen.

"Yo fit inna man kitchen though," I step close to her, closing the space totally. I grip her hips and smile. My head in her neck.

She's still moving the fork in the scrambled tofu.

Baby mother..

Only hope she nuh prolong nutt'n.

Cas Lennox want a man shot him.

"Hear you now," she blushes and hands an empty plate to me.

I purposely act clueless.

"Wah mi fi do with this?" I say teasingly.

Instantly a vivid expression of annoyance paints her features, her lips displaying disapproval.

Mouth long like.

"Stay deh and make the plantains dem burn up," she kiss her teeth and move towards the black beans.

How she get so feisty?

I laugh and stand at the sink.

Glimpsing over at her, I watch as she dice the tomatoes and avocado then she drizzles jerk seasoning on top.

"Wah yaw make?"

"Take out the plantains dem," she moves towards the bin, I laugh at her sassiness.

She steps on it and toss a plastic inside.

Amused, I just smirk and wash my hands. Soon as I'm through, I take the golden brown plantains out the pot.

"From other day yuh get bold eno," I tug at my beard. "Member when we just start talk how yuh did shy?"

She just smiles.

"Mi just no want you lef the breakfast cause time a catch up on yuh," is her explanation.

"Mi a' eat it man," I promise her. "It looks like it taste really good too."

She nods and start making the wrap, putting all the food inside.