57. Suspension

Hey babes♥️ Y'all read scroll mode or skip?

Did I proof read? No I did not.🧍🏾‍♀️

📍KINGSTON COLLEGE

N I C K O I
ɴɪᴄᴋᴏɪ

"Who beat Zara?!" I turn to see Rick walk in the class with his phone. He's frantic, seemingly tense too.

I'm alarmed immediately.

"Beat who!?" I meet him, no longer caring about time or place. I'm in a Biology Lab filled with people.

I don't care to interrupt the class. The second I know there's a possibility Zara might be hurt. I hurl my lab coat to the floor.

"Excuse me Mr. Jaco—" I take the phone and walk out on my teacher. With the phone pressed to my ears, I listen as Rick explains that she got in some shit at school.

"The phone nah ring dawg," I kiss my teeth now heading to the parking lot in rage.

"Yah go over deh?" Rick shouts.

I don't answer.

My thoughts are clouded. All I can think of is darkness.

I get in my Benz, he jumps in too and I drive out. Within ten minutes I'm there. No exaggeration.

Fly mi fly cum.

Now I'm at St. Hugh's and dem nuh wah open the gate.

"Yow me nah talk again eno, open the gate no security bwoy!" I speak coldly.

From where I am I can see that there's chaos in the school. Students are walking in groups, moving to and fro. The place is just noisy on a whole.

"Open the gate no bro how yah move so?" Rick tries to persuade the man.

I rev the gas in a way to intimidate him.

"Yow? Either yah go open this or yah go make me open this miself," I keep my eyes on him. He sees the blank look and sigh.

"Mi cyaa' just let you inna the school. Why unuh no like follow regulations?" I don't like his tone.

"Deh bwoy yah know who me?" I look around at Rick.

Nah stay yasso a next minute a chat with deh idiot bwoy yah eno.

I get out of the car in rage. The door swings around. I grab his collar. "Open the gate," my eyes narrows.

"M-mi go lose mi work," he stammers.

"Wah yuh prefer lose yuh work or yuh life?" I ask. He quickly leans over and press the button, the gate opens.

I give him a deadly glare as I get in and pull off.

When I park, I don't wait. I head to her form class. Pushing through the inquisitive girls on the corridor.

I spot Anna.

"Weh Zara deh?" I ask and she turns to me. She diverts. Shes in rage, arguing with Talia whose face is red and beaten.

"Mi will beat yuh again yer that idiot gyalll!" She tries to advance. Suzanne and Gina holds her back.