16. Offer

Back &&' ready...🩶

Still can't add soundtracks kmt.

📍ST JOHNS HEIGHTS, SPANISH TOWN

N I C K O I
ɴɪᴄᴋᴏɪ

"You a wear Ms. Dior?" she rolls her neck. "You a wear Ms. Dior?"

Jah Jah.

Shit.

I sit up. The best thing to do in this moment is to relax, act confused and make her think she's overreacting.

You wicked so dawg?

"Eh?"

She moves towards the gun on the dresser. "Don't play with me," her eyes narrows. It's amusing to see her like this, cute too.

Who knew she had this crazy side?

"Babes come yer," I say calmly.

She stays in place. My shirt in her hands, eyes steely and narrowed. Lips pouting out. I look down and bite my lip. A smile pushing its way through.

"Nickoi yaw smile for?" she comes closer to me. Her voice soft, it holds a tinge of frustration. I meet her stare.

All I can think about is the fact that I was successful.

Mi nuh do dawk magic but mi tie har dawg.

Hehe.

"You ina' grade 11 right?" I ask seemingly pissing her off more.

She shakes her legs and scoff. "How that drop in?" she cross her arms, my shirt dangling from her arm.

Ow' she so cute?

Pumpum fat ina the shorts. Whew.

My head raises.

Like a duppy yuh see..

But a the ever bless weh Addi sing bout.

It plumps up in the small shorts she's wearing. It hugs her thick thighs. Rolled up too, when she turns I see her ass cheeks.

Pretty sight..

Jah Jah..

Nickoi...

Focus...

Bad man focus.

Jah know..

If yuh continue wid this she ago know you a lie bredda, have sense no!

"Mi ask yuh Sup'm eno," she rolls her eyes. Even that's pretty.

I sigh. "I'm saying me have a little sister your age. She go to Jago."

"And?"

"She kinda friendly, tired a tell her fi cut it out but yeah, so when she see me earlier cause me go link maamz a Johns Road she run come hug me," I say convincingly.