~Meeting Someone New~

☆ Luna's POV ☆

Here I was, sitting on the last bench of my classroom with my new bestie. I met her on the first day of my new school and I got a feeling that she's the only loyal one i could possibly find here so far. Anyways, it was the last day of this semester and I would go back to Paris the day after tomorrow. After a whole two years. My hair has grown till my lower back which I kept in half up and half down bun all the time. I liked that hairstyle a lot. Also I dyed them in pitch black with dark blue ends.

Right now on our farewell I was wearing an oversized t-shirt with a quote printed on it "keep quiet" pairing with denim shorts and white sneakers. Well, my wardrobe collection only had those kinda t-shirts with different quotes and for bottom there were shorts along with some sweatpants and joggers. As for footwear, there were 3 pairs of white, black and dark blue sneakers which I changed turns with. Not like I'm seriously broke, but I just don't like spending money on extras. Like, if I can go in with these then why not?

The farewell ended and a mean girl came to me with her two minions. She snickered at us and judged me from head to toe. "You're still the same dupain-cheng! At least change your dressing style at an event." Heather rolled her eyes and looked at my bestie, Zoe lee from head to toe. Zoe was wearing a red knee length dress which has white roses drawn on the ends. She wore a golden butterfly brooch on it which looked cute. She wore red heels and also a golden-red beaded bracelet completing her look. Absolutely stunning, she looked.

"Ooh, at least this girl here is looking better but you both are still ugl-" She was about to say but I cut her off in between, not wanting to hear any word against my friend. "I want to tell you a story, Heather." She looked taken aback since I never replied to her. Well, I ignored her for a while two years so what can we expect. She passed me a look to continue and I did. "Once upon a time. Fuck you. The end." I spat with gritted teeth and went away with Zoe, leaving Heather shocked and her minions laughing at the insult.

Zoe also giggled at my not so new behaviour. It's just I can't control my temper whenever someone tries to insult my loved ones. We went to zoe's apartment which wasn't so far. We also grabbed ice-creams from a ice-cream stall which was on a side of the road on our way. You walked into your room and put down your bag before taking a deep breath. "Let's get to work, babygirl. " I encountered myself and started packing up all my belongings.

I already purchased two new bags to pack the things that i bought here in NY. I looked at my family's photo frame and caressed it lovingly before putting it in my suitcase. I put all my packed luggage in a corner of my allotted room and looked around thoroughly to make sure that i didn't leave anything behind since I wasn't planning on being back here anytime soon. Once done, i opened the door to be greeted by Zoe who was ready to knock on my door.

"Oh you came. I was asking that since you're going back the day after tomorrow, can we hang out tomorrow?" Zoe smiled as she asked while we walked to the couch and sat down. "yeah sure. I was thinking the same so i packed everything today only and I'm all free tomorrow. " I replied with a smile and leaned back on the couch and looked at her.

"Don't be afraid of anyone after I'm gone. You're just like my little sister. At least, You should be courageous. I hope you come to Paris someday and your sister to be nice to you." I told her and ruffled her hair with a gentle smile. I chuckled when I saw a light pink blush creeping on her cheeks.

"I'm gonna miss that delicious food and the clean rooms!" Zoe suddenly beamed making me chuckle again. "You can call back your cook since I wouldn't be here. She was a good cook too." I replied remembering her past chef. She nodded in agreement and we went to eat after I was done cooking and serving. She sat on the chair which was right in front of me and started eating.