Getting Back The Forgotten Respect

✧Luna's POV✧

I picked up my school bag and water bottle and went downstairs after glancing at my reflection in the mirror for the last time. Today i wore a navy blue sweatshirt with two white stripes at each arm and paired it with my black jeggings which had a white stripe on each side. I wore my white sneakers. And lastly my hair was in half up and half down bun as usual.

I cooked breakfast for everyone as i used to and ate before leaving for school. I knew that marinette is gonna be late as usual and I don't wanna ruin her morning by showing up in her room as well. I sat on the very last bench in the left row in the empty classroom and took out my phone and put on one of my earbuds, listening to music. I kept my legs on the table in front of me and leaned back on my bench before closing my eyes to relax for a bit.

I sighed in frustration when I heard a soft knock on my table and opened your eyes and looked lazily at the black and white striped t-shirt with a bright yellow jacket on it. I closed my eyes again, not being bothered to have a nice talk with my sister's past bully. "What's up, Chloé? I heard marinette is enough for you now. What do you need from me?" I asked with a mocking chuckle and she snickered.

"Listen here you bakery girl! Get up from here! It's my friend's seat!" She spat rudely and this time I opened my eyes and put my legs down before putting my earbud back and looked at her finally. Her hair has grown a bit and she didn't use thick make-up but light makeup instead. She looked beautiful but her attitude spoiled everything. "You mean your seat? Since Sabrina usually sits beside you only." I asked, teasing her and her face turned red, as expected.

"Would you just get up!?" She shouted and I swear I thought my ears were bleeding. "Just by seeing your ugly face, my morning is already ruined. Why are you shouting in your high pitched voice in my ears now? I am right in front of you? And anyone can sit anywhere. Who said that it's your seat? Go sit at the front." I told her not wanting to talk to her anymore.

"didn't you hear? It's my friend's seat! So get lost from here!" She shouted again and i slammed my hand on the desk before standing up and... Oh boy! She's shorter than me! I glared at her and she gulped before I looked at the girl behind her. Fox eyes with fiddling fingers, looks nervous but eyes.. hate, anger and lies. "Chloé, I'll sit somewhere else. Please let her be." She spoke with honey dripping from her voice and it would be a lie if I didn't get goosebumps from her tone.

Something is definitely wrong with this girl. I thought and rolled my eyes before sitting back. "You! Why are you sitting back!?" She shouted again. So much drama in the morning. "your friend just said that she will sit somewhere else. And now you can fuck off with your friend and I don't give a fuck about that so go to hell or back to your seat." I said and saw my friends entering the class together. They all smiled brightly and waved at me before taking their seats beside and in front of me as they used to.

"How dare you low class people to sit here!? Didn't I tell you that you can't sit at the back anymore!?" Chloe yelled again and now I've had enough and i banged the desk in front of me  and she backed away. By now everyone was in the classroom except our teacher and not like I give a damn about any of them. "I'm asking you very politely for the very last time, Chloé Bourgeois. I've already warned you before too but you seem to take it as a joke but now I dare you to even touch any my friend's a single strand of hair with those ugly shit coloured nails of yours and I will pluck them out with my own hands, got that? Now fuck off from here!" I said aggressively while gritting my teeth and looked at them.

They both gulped and went away my my seat and I saw everyone staring at me as if I'm doing a show here. "You all, mind your own fucking businesses!" I yelled while slamming my hand on the desk once again and everyone turned ahead quietly except marinette. I guess, She must have been shocked since she thought that me and Chloé were best friends. I took out my notebook and supplies before turning to my friends.