Finding Love? Maybe yes!

✧ Luna's POV ✧

"sorry guys I'm late! Uh-huh a-adrien? You here? How? I mean! Hey!" Marinette spoke while catching her breath as she just came running and was blushing already seeing the blonde. I rubbed my face not understanding anything and that's when I remembered. I have felix's phone number. You quickly took out your phone and called the blonde in front of you.

"Hey you! Look here." I said a little loudly and everyone looked at me. Ignoring them, i clicked his picture and excused myself for a minute and went a little away from them to message Felix.

*Messages*

Luna : Hey Felix. Where are you right now?
Seen.

Felix : I'm at my uncle's house. What happened?
Recieved.

*Photo sent*
Seen.

Luna : Do you know him?
Seen.

Felix : where are you right now?
Recieved.

Luna : (address). Why?
Seen.

Felix : that's not me.
Recieved.

Messages End.

He went offline quickly after the last text and I smiled to myself, relieved that it wasn't him at least. I went back to my place and again all the attention was on me. I took a breath and spoke. "I'm Luna. Rose, Juleka and Alix's friend." I spoke and instantly felt a hard slap on my back. I gasped and looked back to see the three of my friends glaring at me.

"we are best friends!" Alix spoke with a glare. She's probably the one who hit me. "Yes and remember it with your life" Rose also supported her while equally glaring at me. "That's right." Juleka also spoke and i chuckled at them. Then you looked ahead and raised your eyebrows at the new people. "now who are you blue haired people?" I asked referring to the unknown boy and a girl who looked at each other and the boy sighed. "Hi, I am Luka, juleka's twin. It's nice to meet you, Luna." He spoke and smiled at the end. Aw, this charismatic boy definitely got some charms.

"I'm Kagami Tsurugi. Nice to meet you." She said with no emotions and i nodded nonchalantly and looked at the blonde in front of me and just wondered comparing him to felix and asked doubtfully. "Is your name really alien?"

With a sigh, he spoke. "I'm Adrien Agreste. Nice to meet you too. And this is my girlfriend, marinette dupain-cheng" he went to sit with sad expressions and i gasped. Oh, So he's marinette's boyfriend! But shit, sensitive boy. I thought and felt sad for him. I saw marinette glaring at me as she went to comfort the poor boy.

"hey! I didn't mean to hurt you, softie!" I spoke and they all looked at me weirdly. I just shrugged in response. "He's a sensitive boy. What's wrong with this nickname?" I asked in disbelief at their lack of sense of humor.

"First of all, he's a year older than you so mind your language while talking to him because I wouldn't listen to a word against my boyfriend!" Marinette suddenly yelled taking ne by shock. After a whole two years, she talked to me and just to take her boyfriend's side when i didn't even say anything bad yet. "Okay. Fine." I replied silently staring into her eyes as she glared at me with hate and disgust.

"She didn't say anything against him. Stop making a fuss out of it, sister in law." Suddenly we all heard a deep voice and looked at the entrance to see felix walking towards us while waving his hands at us in a greeting manner. Everyone gasped at his arrival as if they knew him. But wait-  sister in law!?

"What are you doing here, Felix?" Adrien spoke while glaring at felix. Another hateful sibling relationship. I sighed and rolled my eyes at the now not so sensitive boy in front of me. "oh, I'm here to see my girlfriend my dear favorite cousin. *To you* Hi sweetheart." Felix suddenly spoke making everyone gasp including me. The fuck is wrong with everyone today!? I thought to myself.