Wait- WHAT!?

✧Author's POV✧

Luna woke up and shifted uncomfortably in her seat and looked beside her to see him, sleeping soundly just like a baby. She smiled to herself and covered him with his blanket properly.

Unfortunately, he woke up and instantly caught her wrist and looked at her, surprised. Luna reflected the same reaction and took her hands back. He also shifted in his seat awkwardly and rubbed his face with his hands.

"I'm sorry. It's just my reflexes and-" he explained in his deep, raspy voice but Luna cut him off. "i-it's ok. I was just trying to cover you properly. Don't get me wrong." She said and looked out of the window quickly before sighing.

What had happened to me? Why did I stutter? She thought before mentally slapping and to add more to her embarrassment, her stomach suddenly growled indicating that she was hungry. Felix chuckled silently but she heard him and her cheeks turned red.

☆ Time Skips at the Paris airport ☆
✧ Luna's POV ✧

Here I am, standing while every memory hit me like a truck and I just sighed. "Thanks for sharing your food. I hope we meet soon, luna. It was nice meeting you." I turned back and looked at him. He was smiling sincerely at me and I shook his forwarded hand with a genuine smile and nodded.

"Yeah, i hope so. It was a pleasure meeting you too." I said and his mother came behind him and smiled at our intertwined hands which I took back instantly. I smiled at her and forwarded my hand towards her too.
"It was nice seeing you ma'am" i spoke and she smiled at me and hugged me instead, taking me by shock.

"You're a nice kid, luna. Be successful in your life. I hope we meet soon but now we have to go, my child."She  said and you smiled warmly at her and hugged back before separating. "I hope too ma'am. Good luck for whatever you're doing." I said and smiled at her and Felix who couldn't just stop looking at me.

That guy has serious flirting problems! I thought to myself and took my luggage, going out once they went out of sight. I found a taxi and told him my address and looked out of the window smiling by myself. I felt a joy bubbling within me. Happiness, peace and many positive feelings were in the atmosphere. I didn't know why but I felt that my life is gonna take a new turn. A positive one.

I sighed once you reached there. Now paris's most famous bakery. It had a stylish T&S logo on it which i assume was marinette's design. I opened the door of the bakery and my parents were as usual super busy that they didn't even notice that it was me.

"welcome here! What would you like- oh, luna! You're back my daughter!" Dad chirped and rushed to hug me. Oh, this is new. I thought and hesitantly patted his back and mom also joined the warm hug. "How are you, luna?" Mom asked calmly. "I'm fine, mom. I think you should attend those customers first." I suggested and pointed at the customers who were patiently waiting to get their goods while admiring our 'happy' family with a smile.

"Um, actually we thought that you were arriving the next week and we didn't clean your room." Dad apologetically said and I just smiled at him. Nothing new. I just thought to myself. "It's okay. I can do it myself. The customers are still waiting." I said and went to my room which was just the same as before. Just a little dusty. Maybe they cleaned it once in a while.

I opened my wardrobe which was all clean and I was thankful for that. I set all of my clothes in it and started cleaning and setting up my room which took only an hour since i was experienced in it now. I quickly took a bath and changed my clothes before going downstairs to the kitchen. I put my hair in a messy bun which made me look hot. Hehe, complimenting myself isn't bad. I thought to myself while chuckling.

I wore a black t-shirt which had  "just do what you like" printed on it and a denim shorts with my white sneakers. I wore my black watch and a few rings which i always loved along with a black beaded bracelet which had a crown in the centre. I always wore a golden heart pendant which had my parents photo on a side and the other side had my and marinette's childhood photo.

It cost me a lot but my part time job's money was enough for it. I started cooking for myself while thinking about marinette and i was almost done when the door opened and I heard the very familiar cheerful voice. "and then we went to the amusement park! Can you believe his father actually let him come with us!? I-" marinette halted on her words as she saw me standing in the kitchen. A girl with orange and brown hair was with her.

They looked at me and just stared. "Erm, who is she marinette? And why does she look almost like you?" The unknown girl spoke pointing at me. I suddenly hissed in pain and pulled my hand back as i accidentally touched the hot pan while being lost in staring at my sister.

I turned the stove off and put my hand under the running water of the tap. "i don't know her."  Marinette quietly spoke with almost no emotions but i could sense the hatred lacing her words. "I'm alya. Marinette's best friend." Alya looked back to back between the two of us but marinette went to her room soon followed by an awkward alya.

I sighed and looked at the food in front of me. I lost the appetite but ate anyway since i didn't want to waste food. Also, Zoe is definitely gonna ask about me having my meal and i don't want to lie to her. And most importantly the energy and protein which i definitely needed.

I took out your phone and messaged your old friends that I was back and they all had planned on meeting on a house boat which was one of my friend's house. I've never been to any of my friend's house before but i wanted to go now. I informed mom and dad that i was going at juleka's and they just nodded at me being busy as usual which i didn't mind.

I reached there soon while putting my hands in my pockets and listening to the music through my earbuds on my way. It was my only partner through everything which actually helped me control my emotions. I never told anyone about any of my problems or sacrifices not even your friends and it killed me from inside but listening to my favourite music always eased up my mood and pain.

I waved my hand at Juleka, Rose and Alix who ran to me and hugged me tightly taking me by surprise. "we missed you, luna!" They all shouted together and laughed making me chuckle. "I missed you all too" I said and they all broke the hug. We all sat and chatted for hours, catching up on things and I got to know much more about marinette than mom could ever tell me.

I laughed at her tactics of confessing her love to that blonde, Adrien. Then I was very proud of her getting over Chloe. I finally sighed in relief when i got to know that at least she's together with her love now. Thanks to alya and her friends. She was also the class representative. I got to know that juleka's twin is her ex boyfriend and I  was actually pretty shocked that my parents didn't even know about that guy. Not like I was planning on telling them either.

I wondered who was the mysterious twin and marinette's ex boyfriend but it didn't last for long as i heard a calm yet deep voice behind me making me turn back and my bluebell eyes met his pair of ocean blue ones. "Who is she, girls?" I stared at the blue haired boy in front of me in surprise. He definitely looked cool.

However, He looked shocked as soon as he saw my face making me roll my eyes since I understood the reason. But my whole body stopped hearing another deep and familiar voice. "hey guys!" The blonde spoke while waving his hand as he came forward with a blue haired girl beside him. Felix? But his hairstyle is very different from before. It seems like his whole demeanor changed along with his clothes and hairstyle. I thought to myself.

"Who is she guys?" He asked in confusion. Wait- WHAT!? I looked straight in his eyes but they didn't shine like before instead they were filled with confusion and curiosity. The blue haired girl came and sat beside rose in front of me. "Introduce Yourself" She demanded. But before I could say anything else, we all heard a familiar voice.

"SORRY I'M LATE"

✿ To Be Continued ✿
♡ Stay Tuned ♡