Her Comfort Zone

✧LUNA'S POV✧

I woke up the next morning and felt pain in my whole body especially my wrist felt numb from the unbearable hurt. I found yourself on the floor beside my room's door and remembered what had happened yesterday and forced myself on my feet.

I felt extremely dizzy and looked at yourself in the mirror and I was just disgusted looking at my state. I couldn't ignore the throbbing pain anymore and I quickly did my morning routine and changed into more presentable clothes.

Her outfit :

I went downstairs and saw my parents' sitting with marinette on the dining table

I went downstairs and saw my parents' sitting with marinette on the dining table. Looking at marinette, i remembered all of her words about felix earlier and couldn't help but feel worse. I don't wanna think bad about him cause I know it was some misunderstanding and the toxic liquor messed everything up but I just can't help it.

"Good morning, everyone. I'm going to see a doctor cause I accidentally hurt my wrist last night and I think it's more swollen. I wouldn't attend the college today either." I said looking at marinette who just nodded as she focused back on her food. "To the doctor in those clothes." I heard marinette mumbled and mom glared at her.

Mom and dad just nodded at me and replied with a 'take care' before I left. I took a deep breath as soon as I exited the bakery. I seriously felt so suffocated in this house. However i still held onto my tears not wanting to be weak for a man like him. The man who didn't even ask me once before forming an opinion. I would've understood it if he might have just argued but this is unacceptable.

I went to the city hospital since i just want this pain to go away asap and the doctor gave me some pain killers and bandaged my wrist. They told me to take the pain killers only when it hurts like hell. I took a pill and popped it in my mouth just as I exited her cabin and drank water from the bottle i always carry.

I was walking towards the exit when, "Luna?" A familiar voice called out. I turned around and looked at the blue haired boy who was carrying a little girl in his arms. "Oh, hey Luka. How come you're here? And who's that little girl?" I asked in surprise as I greeted the sick looking little girl.

"I came here to get minnie checked up. She had a little fever. She is our neighbour's daughter." Luka replied while patting her head as she squirmed in his embrace. A smile formed on my lips automatically seeing his sweet gesture.

But still, the haunting memories from yesterday successfully snatched away that smile not so long after. "So, I'll get going now. You can get her checked up." I said with a fake smile not wanting to stay any longer since I know he will know that I'm upset without even saying anything.

"We're done here. Why don't we go together?" He asked with a hopeful and bright smile as usual that looked too adorable to deny but i had to. "Actually I have to go somewhere else too so you gotta go alone today." I lied with an apologetic look, snatching his gorgeous smile away from his beautiful face.