Friendship

✧Luna's POV✧

Today i woke up earlier than usual. I left a message for zoe again and got no reply. I left a good morning message for felix and went to do my morning routine.

My outfit :

I put my hair into the half up and down pony tail and picked my school bag before I walked downstairs

I put my hair into the half up and down pony tail and picked my school bag before I walked downstairs. I made breakfast for everyone and chocolate milkshake for myself. I poured it in a bottle and left for college without having breakfast since i didn't feel like eating. I went to the college and sat on a bench in the ground instead of my classroom. I took out the book "ikigai" and started reading it peacefully while sipping on my milkshake. I was so lost in my world that I didn't notice anyone arriving in the college. I looked up when someone tapped my shoulder.

"What's up, girl? I thought you'd be crying over that peacock so i bought you some chocolates." Alix spoke and handed me some chocolate bars. Rose came from behind her and put a pink fluffy teddy bear on my lap above my closed book. Juleka just came and put a best friend bracelet on my hand and I saw the three of them wearing a matching one.

I smiled at them and shook my head before keeping everything in my school bag and wore the bracelet. "Thanks for the gifts but i wouldn't cry. I know everything about him and he's really not a bad guy. He just-" i was cut off with a lot of gasps and i turned around and i myself gasped at the scene before my eyes. A red carpet was being laid by Sabrina and Chloé stood on top of the stairs with... her.

"listen here everyone! This is my step-sister, zoe lee! I expect you all to give her the same respect as me!" Chloe ordered and started walking down the stairs while Zoe followed while looking down but my eyes were fixed only on Zoe. I took a deep breath. "Zoe!" I shouted but I was shocked to hear marinette's voice at the exact same time, calling the same person. Zoe halted on her steps and looked at both of us in surprise. "What the hell, Zoe lee!!? You know those baker girls!?" Chloe shrieks in horror.

Zoe looked at both of us for a few seconds and nodded her head as no which made my surroundings blur and now only her face was visible to me. I was in utter shock at her audacity to act unknown to me. I stood up from my place and stepped closer to her until we were at 2 inch distance. "Say that again, Zoe Lee." I emphasized each word, darkly and she gulped before looking at Chloé. I also looked at chloe with dark eyes and she quickly left from there with Sabrina. I looked back at Zoe who was staring at me with wide eyes.

"I-i will tell you everything later, okay? Please?" She spoke and i read the sincerity in her eyes and just nodded my head and left for my class, followed by my friends. I looked at Zoe for the last time from upstairs who was staring back at me before going to my classroom. I entered and saw everyone looking at me and i wasn't in the mood to argue anymore so I just went at the back but groaned as i saw that fox girl on my seat.

"Now why the hell are you sitting there?" I asked in a frustrated tone being done with everything. "This is my seat, luna. Why aren't you letting me sit here? Do you also hate me like marinette?" She spoke with a whole drum of honey dripping through her every word and she started crying immediately. and I swear I felt nauseous just by the act she just played, victim. I despised her with all my guts right now.

"Maybe marinette knows what you really are that's why she hates you but I don't even care about either of you so go to the empty seat that you can clearly see in the other row." I said and suddenly heard a slamming of a hand behind me and I didn't care to turn and look but i heard marinette's friend's voice. "What the hell is your problem, girl!? Why do you like to hurt people so much!? Let her sit there! It's her seat! Stop bullying her!" Alys yelled and I swear I don't know what's wrong with people here.

I lazily turned around to look at her and the others in the class were also glaring at me except marinette, Adrien and my friends. I looked at her from head to toe and shifted back to my serious self. "The semester Just started so how's this 'her' seat? And FYI, I was the one who sat here first. Also, She got a mouth so why are you speaking for her? I just saw her act so I know she's not dumb so kindly mind your own fucking business." I said rudely not caring about her emotions anymore since they like to play with fire so much.

Alya went back to her seat not having anything to argue about anymore and I turned around to see that fox girl leaving from there and I sighed in relief and muttered "finally" under my breath and sat after brushing off the place a bit. My friends also took their seats beside and ahead of me. I spent the whole class thinking about Zoe and her behaviour and I forgot to take notes for this lesson but it's alright since I've already studied this topic myself.

I was in my fencing class after school and my mind was still busy in zoe's thoughts. Adrien and I were set against each other and due to my lack of focus, i accidentally hurt my left hand. I hissed in pain and removed my helmet to look at how bad it was. Adrien and our teacher rushed to help me but I just waved my hand denying their help and asked for a break before going into the locker room. I removed my gloves and looked at my wrist. It was sprained and i knew that i wouldn't be able to use it for at least a week.

I groaned in annoyance and took out the medical box from the emergency locker and put it in front of me. I was about to pick up the sprain spray when a hand grabbed it first. "Let me help you, luna." Adrien spoke before sitting in front of me. Before I could resist, he started treating my wrist. Once done, he looked up at me with a smile. "Treating you with care would add up some points in my relationship with your sister right?" He joked. I chuckled before shaking my head at his childishness.

"About that, I am sorry but it can minus some points for sure." I spoke and chuckled and he also giggled. "I'm sorry on behalf of my cousin. You must be hurt now that you know about his real self. He is not a very good guy but I didn't know that he was bad either until he stole the miraculous from ladybug and gave those to monarch." He suddenly apologized with saddened expressions. I sighed while looking at my wrist.

"No one is bad, Adrien. It's the situations that force people to do what they do. Felix was never bad and I knew it all along ever since the first time I met him. Well, since there are always exceptions everywhere, lila is the one." I spoke and he laughed loudly. What's funny? "Marinette says the same and it's actually true. Glad you know it." He spoke with a smile and i stood up. "I can't tell you everything but just know that your cousin is not a bad guy. One day, you will get to know that too." I said and forwarded my right hand to him and he accepted the handshake with a smile and nodded.

I left after informing our coach and went to my house before coming out again after changing. I took a deep breath and read the address on your phone before starting to walk to it. "I hope everything goes just alright." I mumbled to myself.

Friendship is so beautiful. At the same time it could be so heart-breaking and heart-wrenching. It depends on the kind of friends you have. So better choose carefully. 🖇️💗

To Be Continued...🍿
Stay Tuned...♥️
A bonus update for not updating yesterday...! 🌷