Crossing Limits

The next day...
Author's POV...

Luna woke up with a jolt when she heard a voice in her room and looked around immediately before she sighed in relief. Rose and juleka were getting ready while juleka was humming tunes and rose was just smiling at her.

She looked beside her to see Alix still sleeping beside her. She thought of something for a moment before she fell back again and drifted off to sleep. Not so long after, she woke up startled along with Alix when her room's door was banged open.

"Did you bring some boys over again!? I heard voices! You-" Marinette stopped as she looked at the four girls staring back into her soul with shock and disbelief.

Luna and Alix groaned in pure annoyance while rose and juleka sighed in relief that it wasn't some akumatized villain or something. "What's up with you again?" Luna blurted out, clearly annoyed.

"I-i heard some noises from in here." She said. "Oh, marinette. I'm sorry to disturb you. I was just humming some tunes for rose." Juleka spoke while looking down.

"Um, sorry for interrupting. Carry on girls." Marinette said and instantly went out after closing the door. Luna and Alix fell back while whining and groaning in annoyance in sync. and juleka let out the deep breath which she was holding ever since marinette barged in.

"What the hell is wrong with people!? Arghhh! My sleep is horribly ruined!" Alix cried out in frustration. "I'm sorry on behalf of her, Alix." Luna said even though she was feeling the same as her.

"You don't need to be. It's marinette who doesn't trust you even a bit and also thinks so low of you. I'm angry on that fact more than my sleep." She punched her pillow angrily. Luna didn't know what to say to that so she kept quiet with a sigh.

"Today is a day off and it's a blessing for my ruined mood." Alix said with a sigh of relief. "Luka texted me last night." Juleka said out of the blue.

"huh? What did he say?" Luna asked, curious to know why Juleka was announcing it to them.

"He told us to hang out there today because he wanted to talk about something important with Luna." Rose said and gave a teasing look to luna.

"huh? Me?" Luna asked with utterly confused expressions and Alix groaned again. "Oh God! Don't tell me that he's proposing to her now that felix is gone! I ain't sharing my girl!" She said defensively while hugging luna who just giggled at her.

"It's nothing like that, Alix!" Luna said. "Um, it's about some tunes that you promised to him that you'll make." Juleka cleared the confusion.

"oh yeah. I totally forgot about it in the rush with Felix and all." Luna said as realisation hit her. "Oh yeah! Only your music can fix me now!" Alix said dramatically. "Oh I'll gladly play it for you." Luna also replied dramatically before they both freshened up.

Luna's Outfit :