Truth

"Answer Me, Luka Couffaine." Luna asked with furrowed brows while looking right into his eyes and he sighed and looked down. "I don't want to lie to you, luna. But make sure to keep it to yourself." Luka said and luna nodded.

"You don't need to reveal her identity to me. And I'm sorry for throwing you off earlier. Did you get hurt severely?" Luna asked worriedly and Luka pouted as he looked away and crossed his arms.

"Yes. And I'm mad at you." Luka said and luna sighed and looked away. "You should have stayed away." Luna mumbled but Luka heard it. "You told me to stay so how could I leave you alone in your bad time?" Luka asked with a frown and luna looked at him but looked away.

"you said I was the cause of your bad mood. Why did you follow me afterwards then?" Luna asked and his eyes softened as he made her look at him. "You didn't hear me completely. I meant to say that I was upset because marinette said dirty things about you and i couldn't say anything." Luka said and luna's eyes softened looking at him.

"It's fine. You don't need to spoil your mood for me. I'm used to it anyway." Luna said and shrugged before walking into the houseboat and Luka followed. "It's natural for my mood to be ruined when I love you." Luka said while keeping his hands in his hoodie's pockets as he rolled his eyes.

"If somebody heard you then they're seriously gonna take it the wrong way." Luna said with a chuckle. "I only want you to take it the wrong way." Luka whispered to himself and pouted. "Did you say something?" Luna asked as she was searching for something. "Nope. What are you searching for anyway?" Luka asked.

"My bag." Luna replied and continued searching. "It's on the deck. You should've asked me." Luka said and pulled her to the deck by her wrist and made her sit before he got her bag. "You left it in the alley, remember?" Luka said as he took a seat beside her.

"I knew you'd pick it up for me." Luna said with a chuckle and opened her bag before taking something out. "It's for you." Luna said as she handed a wrapped gift box to Luka. "Woah! For what?" Luka asked as he excitedly opened the gift. "For Everything. And For Simply Just Being There For Me." Luna said with a smile.

"Woah! Oh gosh! I love it!!" Luka said happily looking at the beautiful set of guitar picks. "I'm glad you liked it." Luna said with a smile and Luka looked at her in awe and wide eyes. "Like it? I love it!" He said and hugged her tightly. "Ay! Shoo~ don't touch!" Luna joked while giggling and pushed him away playfully.

"You both look good together." Luna and Luka got startled seeing marinette along with the others staring at them. "We're just friends marinette." Luka said softly looking at luna who was silent. "I know and I want to apologise for my behaviour." Marinette said while looking down.

"What did you say?" Luna whispered out immediately. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have behaved with you like that. Also for saying dirty and mean things since forever. After you got akumatized, i realised my mistakes and how severe they were." Marinette said with tears of guilt dropping from her eyes.

Luna stood up and kept her bag aside before she made marinette look at her and slapped her across her face and everybody else gasped but didn't say anything. "Don't. Ever. Dare. To mess this up again! I missed you so much!" Luna said as she pulled marinette in a bone crushing hug and they both cried as the sisters United again.

"I'm sorry. I'll never do this stupidity again." Marinette choked out between her tears. "I love you, idiot!" Luna also said while tightening the hug. Everyone smiled at them and Luka clicked their pictures. "Finally!" Alix said and chuckled.

Marinette and Luna went to a side to chat peacefully and everyone left them alone happily. They both were having a roller coaster of mood. "So, are they gonna reveal it someday or will it be just like this forever?" Alix asked Nathaniel with an eye roll.

"Sabrina is hesitating because of Chloe. She doesn't want to lose her only friend." Nathaniel said with sad expressions. "What are you both talking about?" Rose asked taking a seat beside Alix and Juleka sat beside rose. Adrien, Luka, Kim and max also joined the circle.

"Actually mark and sabrina are dating." Nathaniel said with a sigh and the others gasped. "WHAT!?" Everyone shouted in unison which got the twin's attention and they both also went closer to them before sitting in the leftover space. "What's happening, guys?" Marinette asked worriedly.

"Mark and sabrina are dating." Adrien said who was sitting beside marinette and Luna immediately covered marinette's mouth. "WHAT!?" It came out muffled from marinette. "I don't wanna be deaf." Luna said and shrugged as marinette gave her a done face.

"Why do we not know it yet?" Max asked while fixing his glasses. "Because sabrina don't want Chloe to know. She's afraid that Chloe will tell her to break up with him or break their friendship. And it's reasonable since she don't have any other friends." Alix explained.

"That's also because of Chloe." Luna said with an eye roll. "We should ask her to be our friends then. What say?" Marinette said and the others nodded. "But how?" Kim asked. "I have a plan." Marinette said.

"During our fresher party, we should talk to her and since Chloe will probably try and stick to Adrien, we will have the time we need with sabrina." Marinette explained and adrien looked at her with a so-done face.

"I'm not gonna have her sticking to me all the time right?" Adrien asked looking baffled. "Not all the time but only until we give you a signal that we're done." Luna said with a shrug. "And I don't want her sticking to you more than you." Marinette said and huffed. "I'm only yours. Don't worry." Adrien reassured marinette with a smile and everyone went in awe.

"When.. is the party guys?" Alix asked with a nervous chuckle. "Yeah, when is it?" Luna also said looking at eveyone and they facepalmed themselves. "What do you girls even know?" Kim asked with a shocked face. "You're no fun!" He added with a weird face.

"These girls are 73.86% Males." Max said while shaking his head. "It's on the day after tomorrow, girls." Rose said with an excited voice. "What are you all wearing for the party?" Alix and Luna asked at the same time and smiled awkwardly at each other.

"Actually I was thinking that we should dress up in pairs. Like the couples should dress alike and the best friends who are single can dress alike. What say?" Juleka suddenly said quietly and everyone looked at her in surprise and she went red.

"That's actually an amazing idea, jules!" Luka said with a smile and the others nodded in agreement. "So let's do this?" Nathaniel said with a smile and the others nodded. "Let's do this!" They all said and Luka put his hand out in the front and everyone put their hands above his.

"Mission revealing secret couple!"  Rose yelled and everyone else cheered.

(If you're confused, Luka is in the second semester and everyone from the college from every semester will be coming to the fresher party.)

To Be Continued
Stay Tuned
💭💭