♡ True Friends ♡

☆Time skips at the airport, the next day☆
✧ Luna's POV ✧

I was here at the airport, bidding my goodbye to felix and his mother. We told her about our relationship and she was happy for us and more happy that I decided to tell this to her myself. I hugged Felix for the last time until i see him again. Storing his warmth with me. Felix looked at his mother and she just smiled teasingly and went away first. "I love you so much. And I'll miss you so much" he whispered lovingly while hugging me tightly, pouring his every feeling in the hug.

"I love you more and I'll miss you more. But we can video chat every day." I whispered with the same amount of feelings with a smile. He nodded before pecking my lips for the last time and hugged me tightly before we waved at each other for the last time and he left. I felt like my body was here but my soul went away with him and i chuckled at my weird thoughts before going back to my house.

I was wearing an oversized blue t-shirt which had the quote "Gamers never Quit" tucked in my denim shorts which had the same quote printed on the left thigh area. Pairing with my new pair of blue sneakers. My hair was in half up and half down bun. My parents were as usual in the bakery and i went to my room and packed my school bag for my new semester's first day of college. Today was Sunday so I can spend the day out, catching up on the city and I did exactly that after video calling Zoe and showing her the city along with me.

I stopped at the houseboat of my friends and thought about meeting them before leaving but I halted on my steps hearing their voices along with marinette's. "Did you not hear or see that Felix is her boyfriend!? Are you serious!? He stole all the miraculous from ladybug and he is Argos! " Marinette accused Felix with anger and hatred lacing her sentences. I thought she wouldn't hate my love life at least.

"But marinette, that doesn't prove that luna is also a bad person." Adrien spoke defending me. At least someone cares.

"She is my twin sister, adrien. I know her better!" Marinette spoke shattering my hopes once again. I felt it physically. My heart clenching inside my chest. I placed my hand over it before rubbing the spot slightly to ease up the pain as i continued listening.

"That can't be true! She's our best friend, marinette! She can't be like Felix." Rose defended.

"I'm with rose." Even juleka spoke and supported me.

"Yeah, me too. She is not like that. We trust her, marinette. Sorry to say but More than you." Alix said and I was so thankful to have friends like them.

However my heart broke hearing my own sister's venomous accusations for me behind my back. I silently walked ahead and saw that there were more people than yesterday but Luka wasn't there. Good way to humiliate someone, Mari. I thought to myself before walking in. I waved at my friends whose faces lit up seeing me and they all came towards me before hugging me tightly. My eyes fell on the man which I once loved and hated with all my heart. He looked at me, probably surprised by my glow after being in NY.

I made eye contact with marinette who glared at me but i ignored her and went with Juleka who dragged me inside her houseboat and into her room followed by rose and Alix. I saw a jagged stone poster with a collection of guitar picks just below it. You're still my favourite. I thought to myself with a smile. The room had two beds which I supposed were for the twins and I was surprised that they lived in the same room. That's a healthy sibling relationship! I thought to myself with a brighter smile.

But my mouth gaped seeing the blue haired guy coming out of an attached room which I supposed was the bathroom judging by his wet hairs. Coincidentally our eyes met, but he quickly broke the eye contact and went to the other side of the room while ruffling his hair and dried them silently with a towel while the four of us watched his actions curiously. He must've sensed our stares because he turned back and stared at the four of you uncomfortably. Cute.

"W-why are you all staring at me?" He asked nervously while scratching his nape. "Um, we are waiting for you to get out so we can talk?" Alix replied bluntly with a done face and i guessed that she was in a bad mood because of what happened today. The latter blushed from embarrassment and picked his guitar that he always carries and went out without speaking another word.

"woah! Such an obedient man!" I spoke, still surprised by his understanding nature. "yeah, he's always like that." Juleka spoke while scratching her nape. "I wonder why did marinette choose that softie over this ball of peace?" The words escaped my lips without my permission and I slapped my palm on my mouth. "because she's marinette." Rose spoke while making a guessing face and we all burst out laughing.

"ok leave that! Luna. Answer me clearly. Okay?" Alix spoke going back to her serious mode and all the humor flew out of the window in an instance.
I guessed that it must be about their previous conversation and I was definitely right. "Is Felix actually your boyfriend?" She asked with gritted teeth and I was surprised at her sudden change in demeanor. "He wasn't when he said he was yesterday but yes, now he is. What about it?" I asked, genuinely wanting to know what the hell was going on.

"Luna, he's not a good person!" Rose shrieked. I've heard that before. "Rose-" i was about to protest when i was cut off in the middle. "No hear us out first, luna." Alix spoke worriedly and i turned quiet. She never cares about anything but if she is caring about something now then it must be something important.

(Alix explained whatever Felix did from the season 4 episode 26 and since she doesn't know why he did what he did, she also thinks of him as a bad person)

I was beyond shocked to hear whatever he did but somewhere I felt that he must've had his reasons. I didn't argue with them anymore and left the houseboat saying that i needed some time alone to myself. They understood my condition and hugged me before I stormed out of there without glancing at anyone else there. But with the corner of my eyes, I saw them eyeing me and that was the last thing I was worried about at the moment.

When i thought that i found someone who was honest with me, who was willing to trust and love me, i am finding that he also hid a huge secret from me. Do I look like some fool to everyone or what? No, I don't get why people do this to me every time? Why me? Was it so hard to tell me? I would've tried to understand. I thought inside my head as i felt anxiety creeping me again. My hands were shaking and my breath started to shorten.

I just needed to be all alone in silence and peace and there's only one place where I can find this peace and solitude. I went under the bridge a little far from their houseboat but groaned and muttered a few curse words seeing the bluenette sitting there. I was more than frustrated and almost yelled at him. "what the hell are you here for?" I stomped my feet in irritation but I was shocked to see him unfazed by my harsh words.

"I always come here for the peace of mind. Do you want to sit too? There's plenty of space." He asked politely and smiled at me. A big, bright, cute and peaceful smile. I inhaled deeply, calming myself and eventually sat beside him. He played some soft tunes and those were so calming and peaceful that I almost forgot about my problems. Almost. "You're very confused and frustrated. Why is that?" Luka spoke suddenly and unknowingly my heartbeat increased hearing his deep yet gentle voice.

I looked at him with surprise filling my eyes. "How do you know that?" I asked. He just looked at me and smiled. Oh boy, that smile!  Suddenly, I remembered something instantly and looked away and sighed. "And also sorry for talking to you rudely when i arrived here. I had no right but I was frustrated about something and I just bursted out. My apologies." I spoke guiltily and I was again surprised when he chuckled. "It's fine. Don't be sorry too much." He replied with another smile.

"What are you doing here anyway? Are you also frustrated or stressed about something?" I asked, getting comfortable with him but suddenly he stopped playing his guitar and i looked at him confusedly. "You know, no one ever asked me that. Everyone thinks that I'm a very calm and peaceful person but actually I don't have a person who's understanding enough to tell them the insecurities and problems i have or had." He replied with a sad smile decorating his face and I felt sad for him. He felt relatable.

I smiled at him and brought my hand up in front of him and he gave me a confused look. "So, can I bring a new tune in your life?" I asked.

Sometimes when you want to hide from everything, all you really want is to be found ~。⁠☆

To Be Continued
Stay Tuned