Hanging Out

✧Luna's  POV✧

"Luna..." My name came out of his lips in a pitiful whisper that terrified me to the core. I stumbled as I moved towards them while trying my best to maintain your posture cause I felt extremely dizzy all of a sudden.

I looked straight in his eyes and then at luka whose eyes widened maybe because he guessed what I was about to do. I quickly put the miraculous in felix's hand with my shaking ones. "I'm sorry." I looked at Luka and slammed the door shut before any of them could say anything else.

"no! Lu-" he was about to speak but i cut him off. "Please, j-just leave." I slowly spoke and went away from the door, not wanting to hear his voice anymore. They can talk whatever they want but I don't wanna face him just yet. I need a moment to myself.

I heard their footsteps going away and I sat on my study chair while keeping my head on the table and sobbed silently to myself. I couldn't help but remember all the times when I cried while suppressing my emotions at the same place. Whenever I loved something or someone, it always went away.

"It's all just my fucking fault. I shouldn't have let him get so close. I was not ready for these relationships and all. I shouldn't have just desperately jumped in just because I saw affection towards me from someone. And that's what I get for hurrying." I whispered to myself as i couldn't breathe normally anymore.

(Warning! ⚠️ Triggering Content Ahead! Please read at your own risk or skip till you see the warning end)

I stood up and breathlessly went to my drawer and took out the blade i kept there previously and went in the bathroom. I shivered when the cold thin metal came in contact with my warm skin and blood oozed out of my wrist.

I looked at it with tears falling from my eyes due to pain but I made another cut beside it. And followed by 5-6 more. I threw the blade in my dustbin and saw the blood covering the milky white basin. It helped me let out my suppressed emotions without talking them out to anyone.

It felt nice seeing the thick blood flowing down my wrist and the metallic smell of it was the best. I washed it off and looked at myself in the mirror.

(Warning End! ⚠️)

"You're seriously useless. Can't even maintain a proper relationship huh? But it wasn't my fault though. But who's choice was it? But i thought he was a nice guy. Shouldn't you be more thoughtful about it? So... No love again? Definitely."

I splashed the cold water on my face after the small conversation with myself and walked out of the bathroom. I put some antiseptic liquid and cream on it before wrapping it in a bandage. "Great, now both of my hands are bandaged, just great." I said looking at both of my wrists wrapped in bandages.

I looked at my bed since i needed to lay down and that's what i did. But I couldn't shake off the thundering of my heart and the hands that shook uncontrollably as I got flashbacks from last night repeatedly. I got off the bed and sat on my study before picking up my phone.

I checked the time and it was 11:30 am. I saw there were a lot of messages from Luka and my friends. I opened Luka's chat and my heartbeat quickened reading his messages.

Messages..

Luka : Hey! You can't just slam the door on your soulmate's face!
10:46 Am

Luka : okay you can, but don't do it often.
10:47 Am

Luka : if you're done crying and blaming yourself then I'm still outside, cutie.
10:59 Am

Luka : and don't worry, he didn't stay any longer after you slammed the door in his handsome face. (Jk, lol)
11:05 Am