Unforgivable

✧Author's POV✧

"Why are you standing there like a broken lover? My mom is calling you, let's go." Marinette spoke making Luka flinch and she went away while he sighed in relief and followed her.

They both went to the living room and Sabine quickly shot him a worried look. "are you okay, luka? I mean, you don't have any injury and all? This stupid girl left you alone with that angry bird!" Sabine glared at marinette as she smacked marinette's arm lightly.

Marinette glared back with a pout. "Because I don't wanna die early! He does!" Marinette complained and rolled her eyes. "Okay okay quiet ladies. Now seriously, are you okay Luka?" Tom asked, having enough of the bickering ladies.

"Of course, uncle and aunt. I'm totally fine. She is sleeping and don't disturb her please. I'll go to my home now. It's late." Luka said, feeling weird seeing them acting like that. He waved at marinette and your parents before leaving.

However, They were shocked to hear that from him since the last time marinette went to annoy luna when she was having a headache, she came back with a red cheek and five fingers printed on it. She cried for an hour or so before she slept while crying and luna wasn't even guilty for that.

"She really hates me." Marinette mumbled while registering the current information in her head. "It's not like that, Mari. Just go to sleep. Maybe her headache is not that bad today. Good night, sweetie." Sabine consoled and went to her room.

Marinette still looked like in deep thoughts. "Good night, mom and dad." She mumbled and went to her room too. "Good night, sweetie." Tom also wished them and went to his room that he shared with Sabine.

The next day...

Luna woke up lazily and went to do her morning routine. Then she lazily went downstairs and took a nap on the dining table before having a research operation in the fridge for something to eat.

She saw a pack of quick noodles in the kitchen which was her favourite, Korean extra spicy one. She quickly boiled water and made herself a bowl of noodles and ate them in silence.

Then she dragged herself back to her room after eating and laid on her bed before grabbing her phone to see it was just 5 AM. She sighed and opened Felix's chat and messaged him.

Messages

Luna : hey. Sorry about yesterday. Call me when you're free.

She tossed her phone aside and pulled her guitar before playing some random tunes on it. She opened the curtains and windows in case Felix showed up and sat down at her study table for some self study. She went to her school as usual.

She had a feeling that something bad was going to happen but she kept ignoring the intuition and went over at luka's before greeting him and they worked on the lyrics of their song and completed it before Luna went back to her house.

What could possibly go wrong? She thought but Continued with helping her parents in the bakery to distract herself. She went back to her room at 7 PM and checked her phone. She opened felix's chat and saw that her message was seen but no reply.

Messages

Luna : hey, Felix? Is everything alright?

The message was quickly marked as read but still no reply.

Luna : did something happen? Are you okay?

Again the message was read but no reply. She thought of calling him directly but it directly went in voicemail. She was now hella worried for him. Then she called adrien and he quickly picked up her call.