Sleepover

✧Luna's POV✧

Here I was walking towards the bridge with a hammering heart. "you can do it. You won't cry. You will do it. You have to do it. You're a self respect woman. You can definitely do this!" I mumbled to myself for the 167543th time.

I looked up to when I reached the bridge and saw him sitting on a bench on the bridge while looking ahead at the running water below.

I took in a deep breath and climbed up the bridge. He looked at me and smiled softly before he stood up. He had something in his hand which wasn't visible to me but I kept walking and stopped beside him.

"Hey." He awkwardly greeted seeing my stoic expressions. "Hi" I also greeted back. "Let's sit." He blurted out almost instantly and i nodded before sitting on the bench at the side and he also sat at a decent distance, maintaining our personal space.

"I know that I don't deserve to say this but, please forgive me if you can ever." He said a moment later. There were a few moments of silence between us as i debated how I should say it to him.

"I don't know if I could but I-i can't be in a r-relationship with you anymore, F-felix." I breathed out in a shaky tone and i saw him widen his eyes from the corner of mine. "Luna. Please i-" he was about to say something but i cut him off.

"Please stop, Felix. I know that what you did wasn't intentional. You were drunk and not in your right senses but think from my point too. What has happened wasn't something that a woman can easily forget. And being with you already makes me terrified. Even if I'm well aware that you would never attempt to do something like that again, my trauma would never let me be close enough to you again." I explained desperately not wanting for him to continue this conversation anymore.

"I'm sorry, Luna. I really am." He whispered with guilt lacing his words and a few tears fell from his eyes. He looked as if he knew it all but he was having a hard time accepting it too.

"I know and I would try my best to forget you and you should also move on from me. Because one thing is for sure and that is we are never getting back to what we were." I said and took a deep breath as i felt my heart being stabbed by the words coming off my mouth but i know that it is the only right thing to do.

Felix just looked at his lap as a pool of tears were falling from his green orbs. "It was the biggest mistake of my whole life and I'll make sure that I never repeat it again. I'll never touch alcohol ever again. It's almost impossible to forget you but I'll try to move on. I'm really sorry, Luna." He said not meeting my eyes.

I stood up and looked at the houseboat in front of me. "I hope we meet again in future and we both must be happy and contented with our life. With new and better partners. I know that you'll surely find someone way better than me. Someone who is Perfect" I said looking at kagami who was walking side by side with Adrien.

She glanced at us but looked away as if she didn't care and sat while back facing us. Felix also looked at everything and sighed. "I wish you get someone better than me. Who could actually treat you right." He said as we noticed the blue haired boy staring at the entrance.

"Let's see what future holds for us. Goodbye, Felix." I said with a small smile before he hugged me and I got startled but i also hugged him back hesitantly. He squeezed me a little before he let go of me. Forever.

"Goodbye, Luna. You'll always have a special space in my heart." He said with a sad smile playing on his lips.

"You too, felix." I whispered back and he nodded before handing me the bouquet which he was previously hiding behind his back when i arrived. I totally forgot about it.

We smiled at each other and parted our ways. Felix went to his home in London and I walked over to luka's houseboat. Luka noticed my presence and excused himself from everyone before he held my wrist and literally dragged me to his room and closed the door.

"What did you both decide!? Are you gonna cry rn? Do you need something? Did he say something inappropriate? Do you want chocolates? Tell me something! Anything?" He asked, almost screamed in anxiety.

I let out a hearty laugh before I told him everything. Luka sighed in relief as if nothing went wrong, according to him and hugged me assuringly. "You'll be fine and felix too. At least it's all sorted now. I'm so proud of you." He said with a cheeky grin.

"It wasn't possible without you, buddy!" I laughed and went out and it was almost the time to head back home and i remembered something. I pulled him to a side. "Um, Luka, can you ask jule to sleep with me tonight?" I blurted out without thinking much.

The smile on his face was instantly replaced by widened eyes and a gaped mouth and i instantly regretted what I said. I widened my eyes too and immediately shook my head as no. "Oh God, no! I didn't mean it like that! I meant if we could just cuddle- no! Just sleep-, nothing sorry." I facepalmed myself as i couldn't make up the sentence.

"Wait- sorry. It's my fault. I mistook it. And I already asked her but .. there is a little problem.. a-and I'm sorry for that." He said and smiled nervously while fidgeting with his finger and I frowned. "problem? What problem?" I asked as i was utterly confused.

But my confusion vanished instantly when the guy in front of me pointed his finger behind me and I looked back. I gulped and turned back and glared at Luka. "I will remember this great help forever, my dear best friend." I patted his shoulder and he gave me an apologetic nervous smile before I went to the girls who were glaring daggers at me and spoke up before they could burst.

"It was not me. Luka told me to take jule for a sleepover tonight cause he wanted to have a sleepover with his friends too." I made up a quick lie and the girls were now glaring at Luka but he was focused on something else so we all went to my house, ignoring him.

We had so much fun till late at night. I also decided to tell my best friends about everything and they all were proud of me for taking such a decision for myself and also thankful to Luka who kept supporting me. I thought of giving him a a surprise gift at the end of our song making for everything that he did for me.

Sometimes you really need to let go of something to achieve something way better than that. And also there's a saying. Close the window if it hurts you, no matter how beautiful is.

✿ To Be Continued ✿
♡ Stay Tuned ♡