I Hate Headaches!

✧Luna's POV✧

I stepped into the houseboat with Nathaniel and Zoe and saw my friends already there since i told them to go first because i had to wait for zoe and nath cause they were in art's class. We waved at them. "Yo, nath. You here today?" Alix asked with raised eyebrows. "I wanted to make Luna's sketch and she told me that she was coming here so I also came here." Nathaniel replied with a nervous smile.

"What? You didn't tell me that you wanted to draw my sketches?" I asked, baffled at his reply. He hesitated and sighed. "um, you and marinette misjudged me back then and I couldn't say my part." He awkwardly stated. "Oh boy, thank you! I thought it was gonna be a complete awkward shit- s-scene!" I said with a smile. Fuck my vocabulary. "Leave that for now. Why did you leave your seat, Luna?" Rose asked.

"Yeah right. You never give up." Juleka supported quietly. "What's up with you gurl?" Alix also asked. I sighed and rubbed my temple feeling the slight but painful headache. "Nothing. Just a random argument with her is all it takes to ruin my mood." I rolled my eyes. "Huh, with who?" Nathaniel asked with clueless expressions.

"Um, nothing. Well, I actually came here to work on my song with luka and I don't think that you can make a sketch of me with me constantly moving." I awkwardly stated. "It's totally fine. I'll manage and I'll also get to hear you play." He politely replied with a smile. I smiled seeing his understanding personality. "That's fine with us too." I heard Luka say from my back.

"Oh, hey buddy! What's up?" I greeted him, surprisingly. "My mood is up now that you're here." He replied with a boyish grin. "My pleasure. Let's go now, shall we?" I chuckled at him. "Sure." They both replied almost instantly and I chuckled before we went to do our respective works and I tried to move as little as possible.

We were almost done with the tuning and I will be writing the lyrics but i felt my migraine headache kicking in little by little for the 60th time and it made me annoyed as heck. Fuck! It hurts like hell. I stopped as soon as nath was finished with his sketch and took my leave after informing everyone that i had some urgent work at our house. I bought some ice-cream on my way since cold helped my headache decrease.

I told my parents and marinette not to disturb me and i wouldn't have my dinner either and went to my room. I pulled the curtains before shutting every source of light in the room. I took a quick shower and changed into comfortable clothes. Then I quickly pulled out my phone and messaged Felix, not to come today if he was planning to and that I'll talk to him tomorrow and put the phone aside before I popped a tablet for the migraine in my mouth and gulped it down with water.

I dropped myself on my comfy bed and tried to sleep while turning and tossing in my bed for hundreds of times. I think an hour has passed by now and Just as I was about to fall asleep not caring about anything, I heard a knock on my door. I groaned in frustration but stayed quiet not wanting to answer because when I'm having a migraine attack it is impossible for me to control my serious anger issues.

Again i heard the knock and I groaned loudly before throwing off my blanket and stomped towards the door. "WHO THE HELL DARED TO DISTURB ME WHEN I CLEARLY SAID NOT TO!? WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROB- Luka?" I halted in the middle of my rambling when I saw his baffled face instead of my homies's. Marinette just quickly ran away from there not wanting to stay any longer.

I groaned and rubbed my head as i felt the pain again. "What do you want? And Why are you here? And Why now?" I whined and got back in my bed and he came inside. He closed the door behind him and turned on a small lamp before sitting on a side of my bed while I sat on the other side. "You rushed out of my home so I thought you had some trouble and you didn't want to tell me or anyone. So, I came here to check on you." He gently said with a worried expression.

I didn't know what to say anymore. My headache was making my emotions overwhelming and i hated that i just burst into tears and fell on the floor beside my bed, not wanting for him to see me crying my eyes out because of a headache. "My head hurts so much! I hate you for disturbing me! I was just about to sleep it's all your fault! I complained while rolling on the floor, wanting the ground to swallow me completely. "A head massage as an apology?" He offered and I looked up just to see him peeking at me from above my bed.

I blinked your eyes twice and shut my eyes as I felt the pain hitting again. It's like period cramps but in the head. A few tears dropped from my eyes and I took a deep breath. "Dude, i love you so much!" I blurted out and quickly went to bring the massage oil and sat down in front of the bed on the carpet while leaning on the bed and he started with the massage which was definitely so good. "It's good that you came here. I just thought of it." I told him and he chuckled. "It's okay, I love you too." He laughed.

We chuckled and little did I know that someone was hearing our conversation. I suddenly realised what I said could mean differently so I again spoke to clear up things. "When I say, I love you. I mean it as a friend or maybe bestfriend. But I have a boyfriend so don't fall for my beautiful face, okay?" I joked and he laughed loudly.

"You and beautiful are two different words, luna." He said while laughing. I chuckled. "I always wished to have an older brother like you. Who would do everything for me like I did for marinette. I am so lucky to have you in my life." I blurted out feeling sleepy and I think I lost more than half of my senses.

✧Luka's POV✧

I stopped as i heard what she said but continued not wanting to make things awkward between us. "I don't want another sister. We are fine as best friends." I joked. "Yeah, I forgot. Boys don't like to be called brothers from girls." She giggled, afterwards. When I saw her for the first time and with felix, i thought maybe Felix was just joking seeing her expressions. But he actually became her boyfriend and it broke my heart since i had feelings for her somewhere in my heart and it just grew day by day.

"Don't take me wrong. I know that you love felix so much." I said and she chuckled. "True. But what can I do? He's just so adorable and sweet." She squealed like a child. "Okay. How's your headache now?" I asked, wanting to change the topic. "Better. But I think you should go back. It's very late already and aren't you hungry?" She asked worriedly and i smiled. It feels nice to have someone who cares.

"Yeah, a little bit. But I'll be leaving once you go to sleep." I replied honestly. "Okay then you should move your ass since I'm going to sleep right now." She told me while yawning and i chuckled. "You surely got a foul mouth. Huh?" I mocked her playfully. "Can't help it. Been through shit and now it's a habit. Wait- woah, it's like an poetry! No?" She asked being surprised by herself. "No and now sleep. I'm leaving." I replied while tucking her in.

She just yawned again feeling sleepier. "Good night, byebye." She mumbled before drifting off instantly. "Good night, have sweet dreams. Byebye." I replied with a smile. and I Love you. Oh, how I wished to say it out loud but I just smiled and went outside of her room and leaned on the wall beside the door before patting my heart. "don't break so hard that it physically hurts." I consoled myself with a smile before i got startled hearing a voice.

A Migraine headache feels like someone grabbed a hot rod and placed it on a side of your head. It's a pulsating pain that you feel with every heartbeat mixed with intense nausea and dizziness. 🚩(POV: Experienced Author)

I came up with the idea of making the cover better out of nowhere and so I did. Hope you guys like it....♡

To Be Continued
Stay Tuned