Happy Moments

✧Author's POV✧

Luna looked at the huge city hall in front of her and went inside. She instantly spotted her sitting in the lounge and looking at the doorway or more at her. She went straight and sat right in front of her. She didn't waste the time for the greetings. "explain." Luna demanded.

(*explains whatever happened with Chloé (season 4 episode 7). Just that Zoe didn't get akumatized since Luna's back to being her friend now*)

Luna relaxed after knowing that it wasn't because of her. "I told you to be stronger and even if you aren't, you can just ask me for any kind of help. It will feel better to kill someone for you than to be killed by your ignorance ." Luna spoke but blinked twice and frowned quickly. "It felt like I'm talking to my girlfriend or boyfriend. Anyway, you got what i meant right?" She asked and looked at zoe who was staring at her with an open mouth and started laughing.

"Okay, I'll take that as a yes." Luna spoke while smiling and suddenly her phone beeped. She looked at her phone to see a text from Juleka who was calling her over to their houseboat. Luna asked if they could also have Zoe over and she agreed. Luna and Zoe made their way to the houseboat and Luna told her about her recent whereabouts on their way.

Not about felix's backstory but enough to let her know that both of them were now a couple and he was not a bad guy as everyone thinks. Zoe was worried about her but relaxed until the end of her explanation. Luna also told her about Luka.

(Text in italics are from the past)
{Flashback}

Luna forwarded her hand towards Luka with a smile and he put his guitar on her hand with a smile reflecting his curiosity. Luna took a deep breath and closed her eyes before playing a tune she made randomly in her childhood. It was a calming, heart breaking yet filled with joy at the same time. It was enough to make one overwhelmed but also forcing one to listen nonstop. Luna finished playing and looked at Luka who was looking back at her admiringly with surprise filling his ocean blue orbs. "t-that was amazing! Where did you learn it from?" He asked, amused.

Luna laughed a little at his enthusiasm. "I made it myself a few years ago. Putting your emotions into music could be beautiful sometimes." She replied while deep in memories. They chatted for some more time and smiled at each other before parting their ways and waved at each other. He had asked her to make a song together someday and she happily agreed to it.

{Flashback ends}

I walked into the houseboat while smiling. "So, Juleka and Luka live here but all of our friends and classmates come here to hangout together. I've been here twice and now thrice and you're with me." I told zoe who listened attentively. I smiled and waved at Luka who reflected a brighter smile and waved back at me. Then I went and sat with my friends and introduced Zoe to them. Soon our other classmates arrived along with marinette.

Marinette glanced at me and looked away instantly before going and sitting with Luka. Adrien glanced at marinette and Luka who were smiling and talking and pouted before getting back to talk with kagami. Kagami. She seemed to be the most calm person here but her eyes said otherwise. She looked like she was trapped into something which kept her away from being herself and doing what she liked. She was just another person whose life wasn't fully hers. I thought while staring at her.

She looked at me and then at marinette as if comparing us. I also looked at marinette to see her acting weirdly while explaining something to Luka who seemed to calmly reply to her every question with a comforting smile. She finally smiled a few seconds later, seeming to be relieved and hugged him before coming back to adrien and kagami. Luka just stared at marinette with a longing feeling in his eyes and i felt bad for him. I excused myself from my friends and went to luka. He smiled brightly at me and handed you his guitar. "Can you play for me again? I don't feel very good right now." He asked as he tilted his head, flashing a cute smile.

I nodded and started playing another one of my melody and looked at his admiring smile. "I think we should start working on our song so that it could finish earlier." I expressed and he smiled in return with a nod. "when can we start?" He asked. "Tomorrow. Since my wrist is sprained and I can't do fencing for a week so I have extra hours." I told him and gestured towards my wrist with my eyes. "How did you hurt yourself? I thought you were the extra cautious one." He teased with a playful smile and i finished playing and looked at him while leaning towards him.

But before I could speak, I heard loud applaud and cheers from behind. And to my surprise, they all were looking at me while clapping. "Woah, you are awesome, Luna!" Max cheered and others nodded or shouted "true". I bowed at them with a smile and thanked them for the appreciation. I turned around and sat in front of Luka who just smiled brightly at me. "well, i was saying that I got hurt because I was thinking about someone." I said and winked at him playfully to which he rolled his eyes at me. "who else other than the peacock?" He mocked with a teasing grin. "Hey~ he has a name! And I was thinking about zoe actually. The girl with my fri- best friends over there." I said and pointed at her but Luka laughed loudly.

I stared at him emotionlessly and he stopped laughing after a while. "what's so funny?" I asked sarcastically. "You learnt to call them best friends huh?" He said and laughed again making me giggle this time. "Oh yeah. They actually are." I smiled as i saw them interacting with zoe but flinched and turned back when Luka suddenly held my palms in his. "What are you-" I was cut off in the middle by his affectionate gaze. "Take care of yourself." He said and i felt weird. "ok, you're being creepy now!" I joked taking my hands back and he looked offended.

He coughed and looked away and looked at me again. "Being nice is creepy nowadays." He said. "Oh, no. Obviously not but being too nice and holding hand while staring deep at someone and saying 'take care of yourself ' tuntuntunana~ is definitely creepy!" I said sarcastically with a done face and his jaw dropped to the ground. "I-i am offended! What's tuntunana thing!?" He asked baffled. "Um, background music?" I asked him and he blinked twice and shook his head in disbelief. "I can't with you" He sighed in defeat and I grinned in victory.

To Be Continued...🍿
Stay Tuned...🖇️💗