Worst Day?

✧Author's POV✧

Luna came back from the houseboat after a while of chatting with Luka about their song. Her parents were free from their bakery till evening and it shocked marinette and luna but nevertheless their enjoyed their parents cooking and the quality time. They went to her room after wishing their parents good night. Luna sat in her room and sighed before catching up on the notes that she missed in the classroom and she was done not so long after.

Luna looked at her wardrobe and went towards it before opening it. She looked at the beautiful black guitar with red flames pattern on it. She took it out and closed the wardrobe before sitting on her chair with the guitar and started playing some tunes. It helped her take out her hidden emotions every time. She closed her eyes and started singing along with the playing in a slow, melodious voice.

'I'm sorry'

'Don't leave me'

'I want you here with me'

'I know that, your love is gone'

'I can't breathe' 'I'm so weak'

'I know this isn't easy'

'Don't tell me that your love is gone'

'That your love is gone'

(Lyrics are from the song, Love is Gone)
(I know it's too sadistic typie but.. hehe bear with it (⁠^⁠~⁠^⁠;⁠)⁠ゞ)

"Don't wanna disturb but that was spectacular!" Luna gasped in surprise when she saw felix sitting on her window with his legs dangling. He was wearing a navy blue hoodie and sweatpants which unknowingly matched her navy blue t-shirt and shorts. "Felix? What are you doing here? And why so late?" She asked with raised eyebrows.

Felix chuckled at her reaction. "I just got done with all my works and thought of visiting you but listening to your melodious voice made all my tiredness go away." He dreamily said while keeping his hand on his chest above his heart. "Don't be cheesy and step down and you'll fall down." She said as warmth filled her cheeks and ears. "What's wrong with your wrist?" He asked worriedly while jumping off the window and getting closer to her.

Luna looked at her wrist. "Just a sprain. It'll be fine in a few days." She replied nonchalantly and he took her wrist in his hands gently. "You should take care of yourself." He said and furrowed his eyebrows while staring at her face. Luna's cheeks burnt up seeing his face so close to hers and she cleared her throat and looked away. "I will-" Before she could complete her sentence, the door of her room opened revealing marinette.

She rolled her eyes even before entering. "uhm, can you share your notes from today's lectur-" she halted on her ramling as she looked at both of them. Sorry, glared at them. "What the hell are you two doing!?" She screeched. Luna saw felix rolling his eyes from the corner of her eyes and he stood up before kissing her forehead. "I'll text you later. Bye, love you." He said with a smile, completely ignoring marinette's presence and went back after transforming into Argos.

{Siblings can be too nosy sometimes but don't hate them. Take them in a silent cornerand ...Iykyk ;⁠-⁠)}

Luna sighed and kept her guitar aside and looked at her not so nice sister. Marinette was still glaring at her and slammed the door shut before coming inside. "Do you think I know nothing!? You're cheaper than I thought you were!" She shouted. "Keep your voice low and don't slam things. Mom and dad must be asleep by now." Luna replied with a glare and marinette rolled her eyes with a mocking chuckle. "Since when did you start caring about others!? You think that your act of caring about mom and dad can distract me? If that's the case and it's a big no!" She yelled again but slowly.