Chapter 6 - Learning about Hank's Hangout

The four men took off and after pulling on their coats, they jogged up to the shed. They entered the shed to find Larry asleep as he hung from the ceiling. Buzzard walked over and woke him up.

"Hey, Larry. Wake up man. We've got some questions for you." Buzzard said.

"What? Huh? What now?" Larry grumbled as he came awake.

"Hey. How many whores do they have in that place you were telling us about? We don't have any locally that are not total skanks that I wouldn't touch with a 10 foot pole. Are they good looking women over there?" Buzzard asked.

"Yeah. They're not bad. I think there are 4, maybe 5 of them." Larry said with a big yawn. "Hey, is there any chance I could get some water or something to drink?"

"Yeah. Here. We brought you a sandwich too but I can't let you down. If Prez were to come in here while you were on the ground, we'd be hanging up there next to you." Blaster said, pouring some water into a cup and lifting it up to his mouth.

"Thanks." Larry said.

"I'm horny, guys. Let's get going. If Prez catches us out here, we won't be able to walk much less have any pussy. Where do we go to find the women?" Crusher asked.

"Hanks Hangout. They have to wait tables between customers wanting sex. Men have to pay by the hour to be with them. Fifty bucks for half an hour but you can do whatever you want so long as you don't kill them." Larry said slyly. He had no clue that all four men wanted to blow his brains out at that moment.

Buzzard stepped forward to feed him some of the ham and cheese sandwich they had slapped together before coming out here. "Do you have to fuck them in front of everyone or is there a place where you can have some privacy? I'm not much of an exhibitionist. Don't want to make others jealous!" Buzzard laughed wickedly as he rubbed his crotch. Buzzard may be a skinny man but he had an impressive bulge in his jeans even when he was soft.

"Nah, they all have little rooms upstairs where you can take them. That's where they sleep too. There's a guard at the top of the stairs that listens in case anyone gets out of control and starts hurting the girls. If a man gets out of control, the girls just have to yell for Hank and the guard will go in and yank the guy out."

"Just one guard? What is he? A former wrestler or something?" Fist asked.

"No. He's about your size (looking at Crusher), maybe a little shorter but he carries a sawed off shotgun and won't hesitate to use it if a man doesn't stop when he's told to. That's not even to mention that he looks like he could play Frankenstein. Got cut up with a broken bottle in a bar fight one night." Larry said.

"How many guards or bouncers are there?" Fist asked.

"One at each door and the one upstairs. They are all armed including the bartender who carries a pistol too and there's a floater on weekends. I used to do that sometimes." Larry said.

"What do you do when you are not working as a floater?" Crusher asked.

"Drive a truck. I make hauls from a distributor in Lexington to the coast." Larry said. They could tell he was getting sleepy again.

"Where does Hank get the whores from? Are they local girls or girls he's "picked up"?" Fist asked.

"No, not local girls. As far as I know, they are whores from out of town that needed work, stopped at the gas station or somewhere around town they ran into Hank or one of his men." Larry said vaguely and they could tell that he wasn't telling them all of the story but it sounded to them like all of the women had been snatched from one location or another.