Chapter 12 - Hank's Hangout is no more

A/N: This is an extra long chapter.

Dinner was rather subdued and seemed to go by too fast for the men going on the mission and even more so for their women. The men were quiet as they got their minds straight about what they were going to face tonight while the women just tried their best not to show how worried they were.

Snoop talked to Jasmine who told him that usually by 9 pm, the bar would be packed. She also confirmed that normally very few locals would come around, that it was usually just truckers, but the few that did come around were disgusting pigs like Larry. Snoop relayed the message and Prez ordered everyone to be ready to go by 8:30 pm.

As soon as they finished eating, the men who would be going, left the dining room with their women to go get ready. They made love to their wives, showered and got dressed to go out. All of them made comments of feeling naked without their cuts.

Snoop and Bullet took Jasmine and Mara back to their rooms so that they could talk to them privately, both men deciding that they were going to talk to their women about how they are feeling and just prayed that their feelings were being returned.

For Snoop it was easier since Jasmine wasn't on her cycle and they had already kind of let each other know but still, Snoop needed for her to know how much he was coming to care about her.

"Jasmine, I don't have long because we are going on a mission tonight but before I go, I need to know what the women of the club have told you about being involved with me is going to mean and to find out if it's something you will even consider?" Snoop said nervously.

"Well, they've all told me what it's like for them and have sung your praises for being someone they trust and who has always been loyal to the club and it's members." Jasmine told him and Snoop felt honored to know that the women thought that about him.

"But they also told me that injured women make you nervous and kind of neglectful. I understand that you kind of got scolded for leaving me alone in the laundry room when you guys found me? But they weren't there, they don't know what happened.

I want you to know that I didn't feel dizzy when you were standing right there. I was sore because of what they did to me but I wasn't dizzy. It came on real suddenly. I took a step back to lean against the wall and the next thing I knew I woke up here. I don't blame you for that. You didn't hurt me. Those two men are the ones I blame." Jasmine said honestly.

"Thank you for saying that. But as a rescuer, we are supposed to protect our charges from all harm and that means keeping them from getting hurt more than they already are. To keep them from wandering off, or falling over if they pass out or about a hundred other things.

I've just never felt comfortable about putting my hands on them. I'm afraid of making the damage even worse. Doc has started triage classes and I for one am very thankful because I want to help people, and save the hurting for the bad guys." Snoop said.

"That's good. Can I ask a question?" Jasmine asked.

"Sure." Snoop smiled at her.

"Why do the women sit on their men's laps? Do they have to service their men in front of everyone?" Jasmine asked.

"Oh God No! It's more of a statement of "this woman is mine" thing, and to make her feel safe and protected." Snoop said.

Jasmine nodded and then asked "The women said there used to be clubwhores here but that they all got kicked out for making trouble."

Snoop explained about the whores and told her about how they had been kicked out of the club.

"Were you with any of them?" Jasmine wasn't sure she wanted to know but wanted everything to be out in the open.