Chapter 16 - Another rescue

The four of them entered the dining room for lunch hand in hand and everyone smiled at them and expected Fist and Crusher to announce the women as their ladies but when they didn't, everyone figured that they would wait until dinner when everyone would be there.

Amanda talked to Prez about taking the women shopping. "Babe, we've got 5 people who need clothes. Mara says she has her stuff at the YWCA and a storage unit that she needs to collect but Jasmine, Julia, Sandra and Candy need more than those shift dresses to wear. And Bubba can't keep running around in those sweats. We also need to replenish some of our rescue closet clothes. It's been a long time since we've refilled what we've been giving out." Amanda told him.

"Ouch! My wallet hurts already." Prez teased but when she gave him a look, he added "Okay. I guess we can go this afternoon. Do we have to go to the mall? Can't we just shop at Walmart and let them spend their men's money on trips to the mall?"

"Yeah. That would be cheaper for sure and we should be able to get everything they need in one place. I'll check with Butcher and Andy if there is anything we need for the kitchen too." Amanda said.

They enjoyed their lunch and then Prez called for men and prospects to go with them to go shopping. "Beau, you go with Bullet and Mara. Help them get Mara's belongings. Guardian. Wheels. Jess. Ivan. We're going shopping. Get a couple of vans ready to go. If anyone needs anything from Walmart, give Amanda your list." Prez said as he helped Amanda out of her chair.

Everyone went to the restroom and then got ready to go. Thankfully only Andy, who had gotten up during lunch, had a list of stuff he needed from the store. "I had planned on going in after breakfast but I needed sleep more than ingredients." Andy told Amanda and Prez.

"Andy, in the future, don't be afraid to ask for help. Your place as our cook is secure. I just need to know what you want your road name to be?" Prez said. "If Bubba decides to stay, he's already expressed an interest in working in the kitchen so maybe you guys can split up the duties and you can have a life outside of the kitchen too. But I'll need a name for him too."

"Wow. So I get to choose? I always thought you would choose our names. I'll have to think about it." Andy said, feeling super happy right now.

Everyone loaded up in the vans and took off for Walmart. As soon as they got there, the men led their women to the clothing department and stood just watching them shop. They got a kick out of it because their women seemed to turn into young girls when they shopped, giggling as they helped each other find things to wear.

Prez gave Wheels and Guardian the lists Andy had given him and they went to get the groceries while the women found their clothes. All of the men tried not to show that they were kind of embarrassed when the ladies moved into the lingerie section and turned to talk to each other even more than they had been.

Amanda noticed and couldn't help but laugh and whispered to the women "hold things up so that the men can see, even if you don't buy it". All of the women caught on to what was happening and they teased the men mercilessly with things like thong panties and lacy push up bras but in reality settled for things that were more comfortable and practical. They all picked out nightgowns to wear to bed and wondered if they would even wear them, not realizing that the men were looking forward to seeing the women in them later, hopefully.

Ivan and Bubba went to the men's department and got clothes for him before rejoining the other men as they gathered up the women to head over to the shoe department.

"Ladies, just get something to keep your feet warm for now. I suggest sneakers because winter is not going to last much longer but you'll be able to wear sneakers even during the summer months." Amanda told them. She had already almost filled up a cart with unisex clothes like sweats and socks but she had also added packages of boy short panties in a variety of sizes.