Chapter 13 - Bullet & Mara work it out.

Twenty minutes later, they pulled into the compound and the wives all rushed out to meet their men, surprising the rescue victims, especially when they saw that Amanda was pregnant. And even more so when they saw Jasmine.

Jasmine rushed to make sure that Snoop was okay and then she led him over to where her friends were climbing out of the van.

"Jasmine! What the hell, girl? Are you the one that sent them to get us?" They were all very surprised to see her and were all talking at once as she hugged each of her friends, even Bubba.

"Snoop, this is Candace, Sandra, Julia and Bubba. Guys, this is my man, Snoop. Come on, let's get inside. It's too cold out here."

Noone seemed to notice Fist and Crusher standing to the side, watching the victims like hawks. Both men wanted to approach their women but held back, not wanting to scare them, especially since the women didn't have a clue that they were to be claimed or of the interest Fist and Crusher felt for them.

Everyone hurried inside and all of the victims were shocked at how nice it was inside the house. "Girl, you really know how to step up! This place is really nice!" Julia said.

Prez told the men, "Go on. Either get a drink or go to bed." He saw Fist and Crusher watching the women and realized they were nervous about approaching them right now.

Then he turned to the victims and said "My name is Prez. I'm the president of the Rescuers MC. Welcome to our compound.

As you now realize, Jasmine is part of the reason you are here along with Mara. I'll leave it up to them to share their stories with you but it was them that alerted us to what you were being subjected to. I'm sorry we had not known about it before yesterday.

I just want to let you know a couple of things before we all turn in. Ladies, you are 100% safe here. None of the men here will hurt you or force you to do anything and you are not expected to provide them with anything including sexual favors unless you choose to. You have every right to say no and it will be respected.

Now, I will want to talk to you all later, but as it's so late, just let me introduce our club doctor. This is Doc. He will treat any injuries you have." Prez said and Doc lifted his hand.

Then Prez continued, "These 6 young men are prospects who will show you to your rooms. You are not prisoners here and may leave at any time but if you decide to go, please show common courtesy by saying you are leaving.

While you are here, you are not allowed to roam around the house unescorted and are not allowed upstairs without an invitation. If you need to leave your rooms for any reason, just open your door and call for a prospect. They will lead you to anywhere you need to go on this floor. The upper floors are members' bedrooms and you have no business up there unless invited by a club member. We'll explain all of the rooms on this floor that you are free to use tomorrow.

Our cook, Andy, has prepared food for you and once you've had a shower and a change of clothes, just stick your head out of your bedroom door and call out "prospect". One of these guys will come and bring you back to the dining room to eat.

As for now, being that it's after midnight, I'm going to say good night and take my wife to bed. I'll meet with all of you in the morning and we can discuss more then." Prez said.

"Thank you, Prez. We appreciate you getting us out of there and your hospitality." Bubba said. It was the first time the man had spoken. Prez just nodded at him and then turned to take Amanda's hand and together they climbed the stairs. Jasmine had been right about Bubba. His face and head looked like a road map of scars.