Chapter 7 - More about Hank's Hangout

"Wait. Before we join the others, I need to.....um........ tell you something. First of all, you are not allowed to roam around the house alone. But also until you are claimed by one of the men.......um........ You are considered fair game.

Now you don't have to say yes. You can always say no and no one will force you here but they might try to convince you to either go to their room with them or for you to let them in here. Now you don't have to, unless you want to..... Please don't look at me like that.

Oh Lord, I'm so screwing up trying to explain this." Snoop said, giving up pacing three or four steps back and forth in front of her and plopping down next to her again. Snoop looked at her and she looked so broken that his heart felt like Thor had just reached into his chest and was squeezing his heart. Jasmine looked so small and broken as big tears began to run down her face.

"Look Jasmine. I've never had my own woman or a girlfriend before so I'm probably going to fuck up.........a lot but I don't want to ........." Snoop tried to restart but Jasmine's head snapped up and she asked "What? What did you just say?"

"I'm probably going to fuck up a lot?" Snoop repeated with a confused look on his face.

"No. About having a girlfriend or a woman of your own? Are you asking me to be your girlfriend, Snoop?" Jasmine asked in a voice that said she couldn't believe it but was hopeful about what she hoped he was saying.

Realizing that he was better off not speaking for a moment just nodded and it was as if the sun just rose on her face and he realized that she had a beautiful smile and dimples in her cheeks.

"Jasmine, will you be my lady?" Snoop asked, realizing that he had been trying to be too complicated before.

"What does being your lady mean? Is it the same as being your girlfriend?" She asked.

"Yes. If you agree, when we go to lunch, I will announce you as my lady and untouchable. That means no other man in the club will approach you or disrespect you. For him to do so means I could beat the hell out of him and no one would help him and in fact, he would end up on Prez's shit list.

It will give us time to date and get to know each other and then if we decide to take it to the next level then we can make better decisions." Snoop said and then his stomach growled loudly.

Jasmine giggled and smiled as she said "I'd like to be your lady very much." She reached up and kissed him lightly on his cheek and Snoop's stomach felt like butterflies had just taken flight inside of him. He wanted very much to put his arms around her and kiss her senseless but decided that he was going to go slow with this.

He would treat her like a lady deserved to be treated, not like a whore the way so many men had done before. Right now, they needed to go eat and then talk to Prez. He took her hand and said "Come on. Let's go tell everyone and then get something to eat."

They left her room and hurried down the hall. When they reached the dining room, Snoop felt her stop and freeze and when he looked back at her, she had a look of pure terror on her face and she began to hyperventilate. He stepped back and put his arm around her and whispered "Don't worry, babe. You are safe. I've got you."

Snoop whistled to get everyone's attention. "Hey you boneheads. This is my lady, Jasmine. Come within 5 feet of her and even Wolf and Jess will never be able to find your bodies. Please welcome her."

"Calls of "Welcome Jasmine" and "Way to go Snoop!" went around the room. Jasmine just smiled and then hid her face against Snoop's chest.

When she did that, Snoop realized that he could be very content to have her hide against him like this forever. It made him feel so strong and powerful. His heart felt so full and proud at that moment.