3. Notice

Hello guys 👋 so here is the next part and please do tell me how was it and how were the previous parts .
Did you like it and what do you think about our characters. So please vote and support me .
Note:English is not my first language so please ignore grammatical mistakes.

Authors POV

After that day Piyush's parents didn't ask him about the marriage as they decided.

And on other side Palak's daily routine was same waking up completing all her works and going to college and coming back she had nothing other than college in her life she loved her profession as she would forget everything when she was around her students and she was the favourite of her students .

After few days
Palak was at college as she was explaining to her students about a topic . And then received a notice that should be informed to the students so she said to students " Students I have a good news for you anyone can guess it " then one student stood and said "Mam are the exams cancelled"
Everyone was expecting a yes but " No " Palak said " We have an event " everyone was excited "Freshers party will be conducted for you all "
Everyone was very excited and started discussing about it then she said " But " students looked at her and asked "but what mam " she said "But it will be conducted after your monthly exams which are being conducted in next week " before this everyone was very excited but now all the excitement was gone as first they should give the exams .

Palak said "study well for your exams " and she came out then went to the staff room where her friend Nisha was also sitting Nisha said "Hey did you inform the students about Fresher's party " Palak said "Yes i informed everyone are very excited but they are sad as first they have exams "

Nisha said "Haa beechare students" ( ha poor students) they both talked for some time and then the time was up and they went to their house.

After a week
Today their exams were completed and every one was now excited for the Fresher's party
When Palak was going then a student called her "Palak Mam please wait " Palak turned and said " Yes Nidhi " to one of her favourite students . "Mam when is the Fresher's party can you tell us because me and my friends want to participate in Dance so we need time to practice " Nidhi asked " Oh it's in 8 days " Palak said " ok mam thank you " Nidhi said and both of them went .

In the evening
Nidhi was sitting chatting with friends and selecting some songs then she heard a knock on the door then the door opened she saw her mom coming " Itni der se kya kar rhi hai tu" mom said ( What are you doing since long time)

" Aao ma baitho " Nidhi said and her mom came and sat beside her " kuch nhi maa agle hafte college me Fresher's party hai na uske liye hum dance karne vale hai isliye songs choose kar rhi thi " Nidhi said
( Nothing mom as we are participating in Dance so we are selecting some songs )

"Acha kar kar ache se practice kar " her mom said ( Oh ok do and practice well )
" vaise kab hai party "her mom asked
(By the way when is the party)
"8 days me hai maa " she said ( it's in 8 days mom )
" kya agle hafte tujhe nhi lagta ki bahut kam time hai " her mom asked
( What in 8 days don't you think time is very less )
" Ha maa par college me classes hai na vo skip karke practice karenge " Nidhi said
( Ha mom but we'll skip the classes and practice )

" kya tu classes skip karegi kyuu "
( What you will skip the classes why )
They both heard the a voice when they turned they saw Piyush standing at the door .

" Ha bhai dance practice karna hai na " she said
( Ha bhai we have practice the dance right)

" Lekin ab kyu dance " Piyush said
( But why now dance )
" Are bhai Fresher's party hai na isliye " she said ( bhai we have Fresher's party right )

" Oh acha thik hai vaise kaise gye tere exams"
Piyush asked ( oh ok By the way how was your exams )
"Haa bhai mast " she said ( Yes bhai superb)

Then their mom said " Acha thik hai time dekho chalo niche khana khane "
( Oh Ok look at the time let's go downstairs and have food )

"Ha maa bas thodi hi der me aayi " Nidhi said
(Yes mom I will come in some time )

" thik hai jaldi aa " Her mom said and went
( Ok come soon )

Her brother also went then after some time she went downstairs and had food .

Next day at college
The college time was about to end then Nidhi said to her friends " Arre yaar kya hai yeh koi bhi lecturers class skip karke dance practice karne hi nhi de rhe hai aisa hi chala to hum kaise practice karenge "
( Oh no guys what's this any lecturers are not allowing us to skip the classes and practice the dance if this will go on then how can we practice )

Then one of her friend Anu said " Ha Nidhi vo to sahi hai agar aisa hi chalta raha to dance practice nhi kar payenge "
( Yes Nidhi you are right if this continues then we can't practice our dance )

Then her another friend Piya said " Nhi to hum sab hamare kisi ek ke ghar me practice karenge daily college khatam hone ke baad "
(Or else we will practice in one of our house daily after college )

Nidhi said "Nhi yaar hum sab ke ghar yaha se aur ek dusre se to bohot dur honge "
( No guys all of our houses are far from here and more far from each other's )

Then Piya said " Ha vo to hai aur hume bahot time tak practice karna hoga kyu aaj ka din bhi gaya aur hamare pass bohot kam time bacha hai "
( Yes and we need to practice for more time because today's day is also gone and we have very less time )

"Ha yaar ab kya kare " Nidhi said
(Yes guys what should we do now )
"Kal kuch to karenge ab chal time ho gaya " Piya said
(We'll do something tomorrow and let's go now time's over )
"Ha ok Bye" Nidhi said and left from there
And all her friends also went.

Hope you liked ❤️ it everyone.
Don't forget to tell me that what you think .