27. Surprise

Heyyy guys hope you are doing well so back with a new part hope you'll like this . 💝

Note- English is not my first language so please kindly ignore the grammatical mistakes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors POV

"WHAT !!!"

"Haa you heard right "

"Maa how can you do this vo bhi mujhe puche bina "

Ridhima ji - Sirf pasand ki hai baat nhi itna kyu chikh rha hai.

Piyush - But maa I told you........

Ridhima ji - Look at you when will you marry haaa ( paused for a bit ) aur haa  meri hi nhi dadi ki bhi pasand hai.

Piyush - Dadiii bhiii !

"Haa " came a voice approaching towards them it was none other than Rajeshwari ji

Rajeshwari ji - What's the problem beta .

Piyush - Dadi aap bina puche kaise ladki pasand karli .

Rajeshwari ji - You should marry now beta. And don't worry you'll also like the girl .

Piyush - Noo dadi that won't happen.

Rajeshwari ji - Why so ?

Piyush - Vo......vo... Mujhe already ek ladki pasand hai aur me usise shadi karunga.

Both Ridhima ji and Rajeshwari ji were shocked to hear that "Who's that ? " both asked at a time.

Piyush - P...P...Palak

Both of them glanced at each other and then at him "From when " asked Ridhima ji "I'll tell you everything okay maa dadi " he said and took both of them and made them sit and he sat in front of them and explained everything about Palak and her past also .

"Widow ?" Ridhima Ji enquired. Piyush nodded, "Ridhima!" Rajeshwari ji said, "Come with me," and raced out of the room, followed by Ridhima ji, who said, "Ji maaji." Piyush called, but Rajeshwari ji did not answer. "Koi nhi Bhai, aap jyada mat socho dadi man jayengi ," Nidhi remarked, attempting to console him. He didn't say anything, simply nodded and went to his room.

Piyush was surprised by Rajeshwari ji's response because he hadn't anticipated it, but he had always loved and respected his family, which is why he had spoken to them. However, he had made the decision that Palak would be the only girl he would marry, regardless of how long it takes.

On the other side Kailash ji and Nisha constantly kept trying to convince her to marry .

After 2 days

There was utter stillness throughout the two days as no one discussed the matter, including Piyush, who stuck to his routine and spent the majority of his time at work. Now at the moment, everyone was eating breakfast. After finishing his food, Piyush got up to leave. "Aaj jaldi aana," Rajeshwari ji replied. "Why?" Piyush asked. "Just come early, I don't want to hear any reasons," she said. Piyush then went, saying, "Okay, I'll try."

It was almost evening Piyush was working in his cabin when he received a call from Nidhi, and he answered it right away .

Piyush - Yes, Nidhi

Nidhi - Bhai,  did you forget?

Piyush- What is it.

Nidhi- How could you even forget that Dadi told you to show up early?

Piyush thought, "Oh no, how can I forget."
Piyush -I'll be there in few minutes.

Nidhi- come soon.