8. Fresher's Party

Helloooo!! Everyone Firstly I'm really sorry for not posting the parts and as I already told you the reason on conversation board.  So not wasting much time let's start the part .

Note: English is not my first language so please ignore the grammatical mistakes.

—————————

Authors POV

After many days of practice and all finally the day has come today .

At college

Everyone was looking soo gorgeous today
Palak wore a lavender colour  saree with some simple jewelry and a light make up with dark pink lipstick. and Nidhi wore a lavender satin saree Nisha wore a pista green  party wear saree .

 and Nidhi wore a lavender satin saree Nisha wore a pista green  party wear saree

(Palak's look)

" Wow babes your looking so gorgeous " Nisha said to Palak and Palak replied " Tu bhi bohot.....
Achi lag rahi hai and Nidhi Piya Anu tum sab bhi bohot ache lag rahe ho "
(You are also looking very nice and Nidhi Piya Anu you all are looking very gorgeous )
They smiled .

The party began and all the speeches were done and it was time for the cultural program
Many students participated some in dance some in singing some in Shayari on and on....
Now the host called Nidhi and group for performance . They went to perform everyone cheered for them .
Their performance was veryyy good

Now all the performance were over and it was time to have food so Palak and Nisha were having food Palak saw a man coming towards them he came and  said " Are wow Mam aaj to bohot achi lag rahi hai aap "
(Wow Mam you are looking soo nice today)

Palak ignored him like he was air and left from there .
Nisha said  " Ye Nitin hamesha kyu satata rehta hai Palak tu ne kuch bola kyu nhi use "
(Why always this Nitin troubles Palak why didn't you say anything to him ) then Palak said
" Chod Nisha vo besharam hai mene use warning di thi ki mere sath aisi harkat na kare "
(Leave it Nisha he's shameless I've already warned him about his behaviour with me )

They had their food and now it was time to group photo. Everyone took a group photo.
Nidhi and her friends took a single photo with Palak and Nisha .They clicked many photos and the different types of games were also conducted for all the freshers , they played the games and enjoyed a lot .

Now the party was over and every one was leaving Nidhi called her brother but he didn't come seeing Nidhi Palak asked  " Kya hua Nidhi Abhi nhi gyi tum " (what happened Nidhi you didn't go still )

"Ha Dii mujhe bhai ne hi drop kiya tha but ab vo call nhi utha raha shayad kahi busy hai pata nhi ab kya karu " Nidhi said
( Ha di bhai dropped me here but now he's not receiving the call may be he's busy I don't know what to do now )