24. Accept

Hey lovelies back with a new part so let's begin and don't forget to leave your thoughts in the comments. ❣️

Guys follow me on Instagram for the spoilers and the sneak peaks of the story you can find the link in the discription.

Note - English is not my first language so please kindly ignore the grammatical mistakes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author POV

"Palak ke bare mein ?"

Piyush - Ha uncle

Kailash ji - Even I wanted to talk with you beta .

Piyush - Boliye uncle aapko kya.....

Kailash ji - Nahi beta tum batao pehle.

Piyush: Act.... actually...I...i.. (drew in a deep breath) I want to marry Palak. Though I'm not sure if she'll accept or not, I wanted to ask for your permission first, so I came right up to you. I wasn't sure if I should tell you or her first, uncle, but in the end, I decided that getting your permission is important. I love her so much Uncle .She went through a lot, but I assure you that I will look for her uncle . In terms of my profession, I'm the......

Kailash ji - CEO of Raghuvanshi Group of Industries

Piyush was surprised he asked " But.....uncle how do you know i never introduced myself completely "

Kailash ji - I've said right that even I wanted to talk to you actually I was also about to call in few days.

Piyush - Call me.... W...why ?

Kailash ji - Palak ke liye.

Piyush - Palak ke liye ?

Kailash ji - I noticed beta , You were the first person my daughter felt comfortable with when you visited her when she was ill, so I thought  you liked her so I learned more about you and your family and was ready to ask that "Will you marry my daughter?"

Piyush was stunned and completely taken aback by the turn of events. He had been wondering what would happen if Kailash Ji had declined, but everything had turned out exactly the other way.

Kailash ji -I'm happy if you love her , so that I won't have to persuade or discuss it with you.And hope you'll continue to do so

Piyush - I'll definitely do so, uncle, but would she agree?

Kailash ji - Speak with her beta; I hope she will agree.

Piyush - Yes, uncle I will speak with her.

Kailash ji - But beta do you know about her past that she's a.....

Then they heard the door open and saw someone approaching Kailash ji, they asked, "Kailash, how are you?" Piyush stood up and said, "I'll go now, uncle." Kailash ji replied, "OK Beta," and he departed.

However, Kailash Ji wanted to share with him her past because that was what mattered most .

Piyush was relieved that Kailash ji had accepted. He now needed to speak with Palak, but he didn't want to waste any more time so he thought he'll speak with her as soon as possible once he speaks with her he decided to tell his family members about this .

The next day

Piyush was working on his laptop in his cabin then his phone rang. As he looked at the screen, he was shocked to see that it was Palak. He wondered why she had called since she never does.
Then, when he picked up his phone, he heard her pleasant voice, which wasn't usual today.

Palak said, "I wanted to talk, so can we meet?"

"Now ??" He asked

She said, "No, not now. Come to the park in the evening," before hanging up.

He wandered because she wanted to talk, and her voice seemed furious or unhappy, so he wandered and assumed that he would find out in the evening.

Palak reached the park and was waiting for him while thinking about the conversation that she had with her father today.

"Papa , please I told you already i don't want to marry then why are you forcing me again and again"

Kailash ji - Par beta meri Puri baat to suno ladka bahot acha hai aur tum use jaanti ho.

"Mein jaanti hu ? Koun papa aap clearly boliye"

Kailash ji - And he's ready to marry beta .

"Who ??"

"Piyush "

"Piyush!! why would he agree with Papa when he already liked someone else? He did so only to help me out of compassion but Papa considered it differently. Papa definitely told him something, in my opinion, and I don't want to be the one on whom others pour sympathy . No, I don't want a life of sympathy; I can't survive that way; I need to talk to him" her chain of thought was interrupted when Piyush said "Hey," to her who was seated in the same location near the lake's edge.

Then he sat down next to her and said "Too boliye kya baat karni hai aapko "

Palak - You said that you like someone right?

Piyush was taken aback by her question, which had come up out of nowhere . He hesitantly said, "Haa bola to tha par," but she cut him off, adding, "Then why did you agree to marry me?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What do you think will happen will Palak agree ??

So how was the part guys do tell me in the comments.
And the next part will be updated in 2 days.💗

Hope you liked it ❤️

Vote, Comment and share