4. Practice

Hello everyone so here is the next part please support and tell me how was it .
Note: English is not my first language so please ignore the grammatical mistakes

                    Authors POV

Next day
As soon Nidhi the class her friends called her and she went and sat beside them then Piya said “ Nidhi mene suna hai ki Palak mam ka ghar yahi paas hi hai to kyu na hum unke ghar practice kare ”
(Nidhi I heard that Palak mam's house is here nearby only so why can't we practice at her house )

Nidhi said “Ha acha idea hai par yaar vo haa bolengi kya ” ( Yes it's a good idea but will she agree )

Anu said “ Tu puchegi to pakka ha bolenge favourite jo hai tu unki ”
( If you will ask definitely she'll say yes because you're her favourite )

“ Ha thik hai Break me puchenge unse ” Nidhi said ( Ha ok we'll ask her in break time )

In Break
Nidhi along with her friends went to Palak who was sitting and doing some work
She called “ Mam ” Palak looked up and replied
“ Yes Nidhi come in and how's your dance practice going on ”

“ Not at all started Mam ” Nidhi said
Palak asked  “Why didn't you start the practice and you have very less time ”

“Mam anyone is not allowing to skip the classes and practice and we don't even get free time ” Nidhi said
“ Then you can practice at any one of your house " Palak said to which Nidhi replied
“ No mam our houses are very far from each other's so we can't even do that ”

“ Then how will you practice now ” Palak asked
Nidhi's friends were whispering to her to ask mam then Nidhi said “ Actually Ma..... Mam.....Can you..... ” 
“yes Nidhi say me what's the problem i can help you” Palak said
“ No mam there's no problem but we just wanted to ask you that however your house is nearby so can we practice at your home ” Nidhi said . Palak was thinking for a second then Nidhi and her friends together said “Please Mam we don't have any other option left or else we have to cancel our performance but we don't want to cancel it Please...... Mam ”

“Hey hey I didn't say no that your requesting so much and thinking to cancel . Of course you can practice at my house if I don't help my students then who will help ” Palak said and smiled at them.

Everyone was very happy and said “ Thank you mam then today after college we'll come with you ”
“ Ok done ” Palak replied with a wide smile
And Nidhi and her friends returned to her class

After the college hours  Nidhi , Anu ,Piya  and her 2 other friends was waiting for Palak near the gate after few minutes Palak came and  said “ Sorry , I was late come let's go ”
“ No mam it's ok ” Everyone said and they followed Palak and in few minutes they reached at her house it was not big but a small simple but very cute and beautiful house . Many flower plants and decorative plants were there .

She parked her scooty and said “ Come let's go inside ” they nodded and followed her
She took the keys and unlocked the door .

The hall was very impressive it was not filled with expensive things but all the decorative items were made by hand which made the hall look very beautiful .

Palak said “ My house is not too big but you can practice in the hall as it little big from other rooms ”
“Mam even if the house is not big but it's very beautiful the portrait and the arts and all the decorative items are very amazing your house very cute mam ” Nidhi said

“All the decorative items and some of the portraits are done by me ”Palak said
“Really mam they are wonderful” everyone said
“Thank you aur ye baar baar mujhe Mam mat bulao tum sab mujhe di bula sakte ho yaha mam sirf college me ok and By the way I am not too old to be called any other than Di ok ”
Palak said
( Thank you and don't call me mam often and often you can call me Di , Mam only in college ok  )

Everyone replied “ Ok ma......oh sorry  Di ”
“Ok tum yaha baitho and I'll fresh up and come”
Palak said
They nodded and Palak went to her room and she changed her clothes and freshed up and came in hall and them listening to the songs and choosing .

" By the way tum sab ne inform kiya ghar pe ki tum yaha ho ” Palak asked
( Did you informed at home that you all are here )

“ Ha di we called and informed them ” they said
Palak nodded and went into the kitchen and brought some snacks with Tea and she said
“ Pehle kuch snacks khalo fir practice start karo ” Nidhi said “ are di ye sab banane ki kya jarurat thi ”
( Oh di what was the need of making all these)

“Now chup and khalo ” Palak said everyone nodded and started eating.
“ Wow Dii aap kitne ache pakode banate hai ”
Nidhi said
(Wow di you make such good pakodas)

Palak smiled and they completed their snacks and now Palak was sitting on the sofa and doing some work while Nidhi and her friends were practicing.

Palak asked " Kounse gaane select kiye tum sab ne ”
( which songs did you all select)

“Ha di abhi 2 kiye hai aur select karne hai hum remix kar rhe hai ” Nidhi said
(Ha di we selected 2 and still we have to select we are remixing them )

“ Ohh ok ” Palak said
After some time while they were practicing Palak completed her work and she saw the time and said to them

“Acha Nidhi ab bas kyu ki time dekho 6 baj gye varna tum sab ko ghar jane ke liye late ho jayega ”
(Ok Nidhi now enough because just look at the time, it's 6 o'clock and you all will be late to go home )

“ Ha dii practice karte karte time ka pata hi nhi chala ” Nidhi and Piya said.
(Haa dii we didn't knew about the time while practicing )

Then they all were leaving “Bye everyone Aur ghar jake mujhe call karna ” Palak said
( bye everyone and call me once you reach home)

“Ha ok dii Bye ” They said and left .

Hope you all liked it . ❤️