11. You Again !

Hello my dear lovely readers ❤️ finally after a long time I am updating next part first of all I am really really sorry because I made you'll wait .
I was not able to update because of my exams and some personal reasons and yeah I have exams till the end of this month so once again I am really sorry because I can't update next part until the exams finish .
So let's not make you wait .

Note : English is not my first language so kindly ignore the grammatical mistakes as I am not so good in it.

—–—————————————

Authors Pov

Y..you......!!!

Y..y..you......!! She said while stuttering.
"Oh no ! this brat again Ye hamesha kyu aa jata hai  ( Why does he always come in my way)  now I have to deal with him . My bad luck and where the hell is this cab "
Palak was talking herself in mind .

It was none other than Nitin who stepped down from the car came and stood near her .

Nitin - Kya hua Palak why are you standing here.

Palak replied with a disgusted look

Palak - I am waiting for a cab .

Nitin - Come let me drop you.

Palak - No need Sir the cab will arrive at anytime now .

Nitin - Oh Come on Palak we are not in college now you can call me Nitin like how I am saying you Just Palak .

Palak - No I am okay with Sir only .
"Thank God ! the cab arrived " She thought herself
"Ohh the cab arrived sir thank you "she said and quickly grabbed her things and began to move towards the cab .

Nitin - I said that I'll drop you right.

Palak - No need thank you.

Nitin - Jayiye Jayiye mam kal tak aapko suprise mil jayega . Uske baad kaha jayengi.
(Go , go mam by tomorrow you will get a suprise where will you go after that )
He said with a smirk and left from there .

On the other side
WHAT THE HELLL IS THIS !! Is this your so called presentation that you were preparing from many weeks .
I need this to be changed and prepare  new presentation within TWO HOURS .

Piyush was yelling on his employees.

Employee - Sir..... t...t....two hours ?

Piyush - Yes TWO HOURS should I repeat?

Employee - N......no.... No sir

Piyush : Ab khade khade mera muh kya dekh rhe ho just leave
( Now what are you looking at my face while standing, just leave.)

He immediately left the cabin while saying sorry.  Then Piyush heard a click sound of opening the door of his cabin he saw it was none other than Vivaan .

Vivaan - What happened bro why were you yelling so much .

Piyush - Viv look even after giving so much time for preparation look at their presentation . Is that how Raghuvanshi Group of Industries will give the presentation.

Vivann - Don't stress out bro .

Piyush - Stress kaise na loon Viv tumhe pata hai kaise vo Verma Industries haath dhoke hamare piche padi hai .
(How not to take stress, Viv, you know how Verma Industries is after us )

Vivaan - Haan vo Adit Verma hamesha usi deal ke piche hota hai jo hum karna chahte hai.
(Yes, that Adit Verma is always behind the deal we want to make.)

Piyush - Exactly yahi to problem hai pichli baar kitni problem hui thi hume uss Canada ke deal me . Aur iss baar aisa nhi hona chahiye.
(Exactly this is the problem. We faced so many problems last time in that Canada deal. And this time it should not happen.)

Vivaan - Don't worry yaar mein dekh lunga.
(Don't worry man, I will handel)

Piyush - Thanks Viv

Then they started to work as he said after 2 hours the employee was back with his presentation and all of them improved the presentation Vivaan helped that employee. They were continuously working then Vivaan said

Vivaan - Bro look at the time you are working since hours now enough just go to home and take rest.

Piyush - I am not the only one who is working even you are also working so you should also leave .

Vivaan - Yep !! And yeah I totally forgot to ask .

Piyush - What ?

Vivaan - Bhabhi kaisi haii  !! (He said in a teasing voice)

Piyush - Viv !!! Ahmm ,Yeah she's good.

Vivaan - Ohhhh !! acha thik hai chalta hu.
(Ohhh ! okay ok I'm leaving)

Vivaan left

" Ohh I totally forgot about my sunshine toady because of the work and even I didn't see her morning I just need some fresh air now "Piyush thought and left .

Piyush Pov

I was driving and stopped the car in front a small park which was beside a lake as I wanted some fresh air I stepped down from the car . The cool night breeze whistled softly, blowing lightly through my hair. The sky was a deep, clear blue and the moonlight reflected on the lake . I could feel cool wind . After the stifling heat of the day, I felt relieved. Glad to be free after a stressful day . The park was not crowded only few people were there because the it was late also .

I removed my coat and loosened the tie and I was just leaning on the car feeling the cool wind .
Then I saw a girl sitting at the edge and the enjoying the view of the lake . When I observed clearly she was none other than my sunshine I slowly went towards her and looked  at her while bending .

I saw she was lost in her thoughts and what !! she is crying why the hell is she crying . I called softly

" Palak "

"Palak "

" Sunshine "

No response
Yes ! she is totally lost in her thoughts .

"PALAK !! "
I called a bit loudly.

She immediately turned her face and wiped her tears and then looked at me .

Palak - Aap yaha aur vo bhi iss waqt
(You are here at this time )

Piyush - Ye sawal to mein bhi puch sakta hoon aap se aap kya kar rhi hai yaha iss waqt kyuki kaafi der ho gyi hai .
(I can also ask you this question, what are you doing here at this time because its quite late.)

Palak - I just needed some fresh air so aise hi aa gyi yaha kyuki yaha acha lagta hai .
The peaceful surrounding  the cool breeze and the view of this lake gives me peace.

Piyush ( in his mind ) I was just listening and looking at her because this was the first time that we met alone and she's talking with me "Iss waqt ke liye to mein taras rha tha "
I was just lost in her I came back to reality when she said " Ab aap bataiye aap yaha "

Piyush - Same here even I needed some fresh air after a tiring day and this place is best jaise aapne kaha yaha aakar sukoon sa lag raha hai .
(Like you said, I feel relieved to be here.)

Palak simply smiled and nodded.

——————————————

Hope you liked it ❤️

So the next part will be updated after my exams that is in the last week of this month.  I am really sorry but after my exams I will definitely update the parts twice a week and yeah be curious for the next parts because something interesting is coming.
The story will be interesting from now.
I hope the story will get the same love from you all .❤️

Till then Byeee
Take care ❤️