9.Bestfriend

Hello hello hello ❤️ Finally I am here with a new part. I am still disappointed that I didn't get reviews as I expected and so I thought not upload but I am uploading only for my lovely readers  .
Soo let's not make you wait. Enjoyy❤️
Note : English is not my first language so please ignore the grammatical mistakes.

——————————————

Piyush Pov

Goddess yes she was looking a goddess when i saw her with Nidhi and mom I couldn't take my eyes off from her i guess Nidhi noticed me .
Damm! Soo gorgeous yahhh she was looking so gorgeous in saree I just wanted to...........
Its so difficult to control . Yess! My sunshine that day is not so far when you'll be MINE !!

I was in my own world i didn't knew when my eyes closed.

Next morning

As usual I got up done my morning chores and went down to have breakfast i saw everyone was on the table waiting for me so I went and took a seat next to Nidhi who was busy in her phone .
Mom said the maids to serve the food .
After having the breakfast I went to office .
So I had a as usual day at work.
I was missing my sunshine i wanted to see her her
But how ? I was thinking............
YES !! Nidhi , Nidhi is the way I can see her daily because of Nidhi .

The Next day

According to my idea now i convinced my sister that i would drop and pick up her from her college daily and now we were in the car on the way to her college . I stopped the car infront of her college she got down but my eyes were searching for someone else (You know who is it 😉) Nidhi said Bye and went inside still my eyes were searching for her and after 2 min Yes the view for which I was dying from yesterday was infront of me my sunshine was going inside. I felt relieved one look of her was enough for me to survive for 24 hours.
She was wearing a light baby pink colour dress a watch in her left wrist and a purse at right & even she looking so beautiful in these simple outfit .
I quickly took my mobile and clicked her picture.

(Palak's look)

Author  Pov

And what now this had become a daily routine for Piyush daily he went to drop hir sister and secretly he would click her pictures . Now had become around a month sometimes he even dropped Palak to her house as Nidhi would bring her along . Both never talked with each other except a thank you from Palak and welcome from Piyush they never talked more than that . Piyush got to know that Palak is a introvert like person always she would be silent .

Piyush was working in his cabin he heard someone opening the door coming inside . He doesn't like when someone behave like this " Have some manners ......" He said in a cold tone and lifted his gaze to see the person it was none other than his friends "Vivaan !! " He exclaimed and quickly hugged him " What's up yaar and when did you come to India" 

Vivaan : I landed in the morning and i wanted to give you a suprise so i didn't inform you

Piyush: You could have told me i would come to airport to pick you up

Vivaan : Come on how could I when i wanted to suprise you

Piyush: Okay and tell me how is everything going on with the project.

Vivaan : Bhai you know it was difficult but we got the deal.

Piyush: Without you i couldn't get this deal that's the reason i sent you there . Come let's go home mom will be surprised to see you.

Vivaan : Haa chalo

Then they drove to Piyush's house and when they went inside Piyush saw already everything was ready his mom prepared Vivaan's favourite dishes.
" Maaa !! aapko pata tha ki ye aane wala hai" his mom was giggling
(Mom you knew that he's coming)

He understood and said " Maa aap hamesha iski side hi lete hai "
(Mom you always take his side )

"Ab bas kar aur aao khana khayenge"
(Now enough and come let's have food)
They had the food and were having discussion about the deal and his trip .

It was evening and Piyush and Vivaan both were in his room
"Okay come on just spill out " Vivaan said
" Kya " (what ) Piyush said with a confused expression .
" Tujhe bachpan se jaanta hu me bata kya chal raha hai tere dimag me " Vivaan said while assuring him
(I know you from childhood come on say what's going in your head )

"Tujhe kaise pata chal jata hai Viv !! Actually vo......"
(How do you know Viv!! )

"Yes bro come on spill it " Vivaan said ready to listen. Piyush took his mobile out and showed a picture to Vivaan .

"Ye....ye...Ye vahi hai na " Vivaan said with questioning look Piyush nodded.
" Vahi jiska ring tumhe mila tha
(The one whose ring you got.)

" Woww !! Bhabhi mil gyi " He exclaimed
"Mujhe shuru se bata kaha mili ye " Vivaan gestured him to continue .

Piyush explained him everything
"So what are you waiting for now " he questioned
" Something has happened dude she is not like before I have to know the reason" said Piyush
"Vivaan can you get all the details about her "

"Sure Yaar !!  Anything for you" Vivaan said .

After few days
Piyush was in his cabin working on his laptop.
"Piyush guess what I got the details " Vivaan said entering the cabin .
Piyush raised his gaze from the laptop to him and asked "What"
"Yes yaar i got the details about bhabhi " he said while sitting opposite to him.

" So let me start from the first......
As you know her name is Palak...
Palak Mishra daughter of Kailash Mishra and Damini Mishra she has a younger brother
Rupesh Mishra who is married a normal middle class family no any issues as you already know she is a lecturer at Nidhi's college and that's it i got only this information .

"Sirf itna hi ye sab to me mujhe bhi pata hai" Piyush mumbled.

"Par ek cheez nhi pata tumhe" Vivaan said
(But you don't know one thing)
"What ?? " Piyush questioned .

Next day

Palak

I woke up and as usual done my routine and headed into the kitchen to cook .
I was cooking peacefully and then i heard the door bell so immediately i washed my hands and opened the door while drying my hands and what  I saw was unexpected.

I saw......................

(Any guess that what it could be
Hint : If you follow me on Ig then you know what it is.)

———————————————

Hey guys how was the part . Please comment as I said your words are very precious to me they me motivation so please tell me did you enjoy the part or no .
And kne more thing

The Real story begins from here .

So stay tuned and follow me .
You can follow me on the instagram for the spoilers.
My Ig  👉@its_your_author
So vote comment and share

Hope you liked this ❤️