18. Peace for a while

Hello my dear lovely readers back with a new part and really sorry for late update . So without any ado lets begin .
This chapter is unedited so you can find mistakes in it and kindly ignore it.

Note - English is not my first language so please kindly ignore the grammatical mistakes .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors POV

Both were in the car palak was staring at the flower bouquet  that she had in her hand . She turned towards Piyush and asked " why every time you bring the flowers " he just smiled at her and said
"Umm... to freshen up your mood "
"Should i consider it as a reason "
"Well , there are many other reasons I can tell you if you want "he said while smirking.
When their eyes locked she got nervous and quickly turned her gaze outside of the window

"Where are we going?" she questioned him.
"Let's have some food first," he stated, stopping the car and turning to face her.
She peered outside the car and realised they were in front of the restaurant.
He got down, circled the car, approached her, and opened the door for her.
He gestured her to get down and she shook her head in no saying "No I am not hungry " He bent down to her slowly and whispered "Will you step down on your own, or do you need a hand from me?
Well I don't have any problem with that "

She got nervous under his gaze and she stuttered "I.....I....I can do it m....my....myself" he moved aside she got down quickly and began to move he stood smiling at her actions .

They ordered the food and were waiting.
There was silence between them Piyush was constantly looking at her every time their eyes locked she was getting nervous .
So she was looking down and just playing with her dress . After few minutes the waiter came with the food he served the food and went .

Piyush - Have it mujhe pata hai aapne kuch nhi khaya .
(Have it I know you didn't have anything )

She widened her eyes and looked at him while saying "H.....h...how do you know "
He paused deeply looking into her eyes and said " I observe my surroundings "
She didn't get what he was trying to say
"I saw the plate in your room that you didn't even touch " he said she realised
"Ha....ha....vo"
Piyush - Have the food first
She nodded her head like a small kid and began eating.

After some time
Palak - Whoa, this place is much better than the park! Palak stated when she was looking down at the city's lights. They were perched on a hill which had a captivating outlook, far away from the city.

Piyush - Well..... it's my favourite place

Palak - Yeaaah what a view it is here city's light and on the other side nature .
She said pointing her fingers towards the view .

Both were seated on the bench .
Palak was busy in admiring the view she turned towards Piyush and caught him staring at her " Wha.....what are you doing ? She asked

Piyush - Admiring the view !!

Palak - W.....what ?

Piyush - Yeah ! The same thing that you are doing.

Palak - Same thing......?

Piyush - Yeah!! Admiring the view
He said pointing towards nature and Thought himself while looking at her again " Admiring my view "

Piyush - Liked the place ?

Palak - Yeah I loved it.... Its peaceful here atleast for a while .

Piyush - Good then we can come here oftentimes.

Palak - Umm.... P......

Piyush - You can call me Piyush

While nodding her head "Thank you Piyush"she said

Piyush - Heyy why are you thanking me no need for that and for what .

Palak - You helped me not once, but twice. You helped me in a situation that I don't show anyone because the way I've grew is so different. I'm not sure, but if you hadn't been there that day in the park, I think that I would have self-harm.

He placed his palm over her mouth and gently added, "Don't ever think of doing such things to yourself, whatever it is, but don't ever think like this and face the situations."

Palak - But I'm tired of these .

Piyush - Let's face together I'm with you now .

Palak - T......t... together?

Piyush - I mean I'll always be there to help you .

Palak - Thank you Piyush.

She said and wrapped her arms around him .

After few seconds she left him and asked
"But why did you bring me here ? "

Piyush - Ohhh Just to distract you . So that you could feel relieved .

Palak - And that's working.
She and smiled at him .

"I just wonder how lucky the girl you love will be."
Palak asked out of nowhere
Piyush was confused he made a confused expression

Palak - Yeah it's true she'll be more happy.
She paused while Piyush was in his own world.

"Do you have any girlfriend ? "
He widened his eyes and quickly replied "N..no "

"Seriously you don't have one "

Piyush - For now I don't have any

Palak - Means you had before ?

Piyush - No I didn't have any
Palak made ooh ok face and turned her face towards the view

Piyush thought for sometime and said
"I didn't have a girlfriend but there's a girl I like or more than like you can say it I love "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What do you think will he tell her ?
Or no

Heyy guys so how was it please vote and comment guys I need to know that you are enjoying or no only few readers are voting and they do comment and i'm really glad for that .

As I updated very late so to make it up to you all the next part will be updated tomorrow.

Hope you liked it ❤️

Vote , Comment and share