17. Locked

Hello my dear lovely readers back with a new part and sorry for late update so let's begin

Note - English is not my first language so please kindly ignore the grammatical mistakes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author POV

"Arrey Nisha you came back you said that you won't be coming for 2 days , where is Palak " asked Nisha's mother seeing her coming back with her belongings.

"Mom everything is messed up " Nisha replied "What happened beta " her mother asked " I'll talk to you later mom " Nisha said and she headed into her room .
As soon as she changed her clothes first she picked up her phone and called Palak.

"Ringing...."

"Ringing...."

"Ringing.…"

She tried again and again .

" Why the hell is she not picking up the call" she muttered and dialled again.

"Switch off....."

"What ? !! Switch off ? Shit!! even they snatched her mobile , Ahhh...." She yelled and threw her phone on the bed.

After some time Nisha's mobile was ringing she checked her mobile it was call from an unknown number she picked up the call .

"Hello , Nisha ? " the familiar voice said from the other side.
Nisha - Yes , Who's this ?

"I'm Piyush " the voice said.

Nisha - Oh , Piyush !! But now ?

Piyush - Yeah actually I called Palak but her mobile is switched off so can you give the phone to her .

Nisha - P....Palak is not with me.

Piyush - Oh okay I just wanted to ask about her health.

Nisha - By the way how did you get her number?

Piyush - I got it from Nidhi and yours too .

Nisha - Ohh ok

Piyush - How's she and why is her mobile switched off.

Nisha - They snatched her mobile
(Nisha bit her tongue "Shit , I was not supposed to say this "she thought)

Piyush - What !! ? Who ? Where is she ??

Nisha - A......a....actually.....

Piyush - Where is she ?? I need every single detail.

Nisha - Okay okay , hold on I'll answer to your questions and give me a minute if you keep questioning how I can answer .

Piyush - FINE ! Go on... I'm listening....

Nisha told him about her marriage and all.
And also about her being locked in the room.

Piyush - Alright talk to you later .
He said and cut the call .

On the other side
Palak sat down next to the bed, embracing her knees, she sensed the door opening.
She saw it was her brother who opened it holding a plate with some food in it .
He came to her and said " Have the food "
Palak just stared at him and snapped her head towards another side .

Rupesh - Have it Di kal engagement hai aur tum aise halat me , achha nhi lagega
You need energy right.
(Have it Di There is an engagement tomorrow, and you will not look good in this condition. You need energy right)

Palak - Yeah, you're done with your work; now get lost.

Rupesh - Y.......You!! Leave it
He kept the plate on the table and rushed out in anger while locking the door .

It was around 10 pm Palak was still in the same state lost in her thoughts.
A sudden voice caught her attention at first she thought it was just her thoughts but when the sound repeated she was sure that it was not her mind . She realised the sound came from the window . Someone was slowly knocking again and again she was astonished. 

She got up and slowly made her way towards the window , she moved the curtains and saw it was piyush who was constantly knocking on the window she was shocked to see him he signalled her to open the window she immediately opened it he got inside , she peeked  down from the window by seeing her expressions Piyush  understood that she was shocked and afraid at the same time so he held her arms and made her face towards him and said
"Calm down ! mujhe kisine nhi dekha "
(Calm down no one saw me)

Palak - Par aap yaha kyu aaye ? Please chale jaiye agar kisine dekh liya toh....
(But why did you come here? Please go away if anyone sees ......)
She was cutt off by him "Shhh...koi nhi dekhega " (Shh... No kne will see)
As she was continuously rambling so he had cut her off .

But she didn't stop "Aap.... aap jayiye "

Piyush - Come with me first

Palak - Where !! ? I.....I... I can't come now of anyone sees they'll not leave me .

Piyush - Please first calm down and don't exaggerate okay and nothing will happen no one will see .

She just nodded in confusion he held her hand and said  " so shall we go now "
She quickly stepped back shaking her head in no questioned her why through action she again repeated the same he squeezed her palm and pointed his finger at his ear and then heart saying "Just listen to your heart " she was just staring at his actions and also reciprocated to him then he came closer to her staring into her eyes and softly said  "Just trust me "
Palak paused for few seconds and then nodded her head . A bright smile appeared on his face . He held her hand and headed towards window.

Palak - Window ?

Piyush - Yes ! Don't worry there is a ladder

Palak - ohh okay

"Wait a minute " Piyush said and walked up to the bed and took the pillows, and set them vertically and covered them with a blanket and then came back to her
"All set let's leave now "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So how was the part guys this chapter has a lot of mistakes so please ignore it , comment and vote hope you are enjoying it .

Hope you liked it ❤️

Vote , Comment and share