21. STOP!!

Hello guys hope you all are doing well so here with a new part though the target is not completed but I didn't want to make wait to all those readers who show their love and support to the story. 💗
So without any further ado let's begin.😉

Note - English is not my first language so please kindly ignore the grammatical mistakes
And this part is unedited you may find mistakes so please ignore it .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors POV

"Papa, you said you would manage it, but where are you?" I can't marry papa, especially with this Nitin. No, this can't happen. I.....I can't marry. I can't be in the same situation as before. No....no, I can't marry again. What if..... I.....I..have to do something. I can't let this....." Palak was contemplating and battling with her thoughts. She came out of her world when Nitin said, "Come, I'll introduce you to my parents."
He grasped her hand and began walking; she swiftly jerked off and reclaimed her arm.
"Ye kya kar rahe hain aap ?"
(What are you up to?)she said.

"Kya kar raha hu main" he asked while trying to hold her arm
(what am i doing?)

She stopped him and pointed towards his hand while saying " This "

He chuckled and said "Arrey ab main apni honewali biwi ko chu bhi nhi sakta kya
(Arrey , now I can't even touch my future wife ? )

Nothing is going to happen, not me as your wife nor this marriage," Palak stated.
"I'll make it happen, dear, don't make a scene here...and....." he was interrupted by his mother, who was approaching them.

"Mom... I was coming to you to introduce Palak, so she is the one," he remarked to his mother.

"Jaisa tumne kaha usse jada khubsurat hai meri honewali bahu " she exclaimed
(My future daughter-in-law is more beautiful than you said. )

" Palak Nitin beta come let's begin the ceremony"
Called Damini ji.

"Okay exchange the rings " Damini ji said while giving the rings to both . Palak didn't take the ring Damini ji understood it she forcefully handed the ring to her.

"STOP!!!"

Came a voice everyone turned their gaze towards the voice as Palak wished  it was none other than her father "Papa "she murmered.

Palak dropped down the ring she had been holding and quickly went in her father's direction.
As the guests watched the sudden drama, Nitin glared at the ring that was resting on the floor and clenched his fist in fury.

Kailash ji - Main aap sab se maafi chahta hu aap Jaa sakte hai kyu ki yaha koi engagement nhi honewali .
(I apologize to all of you, you can leave because there will be no engagement held here)

Damini ji - What rubbish you are creating here ?
She yelled.

Kailash ji - I will not let you marry off my daughter to anyone you want especially to a person like this.

Nitin - Aap kya kehna chah rahe hai?
(what are you trying to say )

Damini ji - Koi bhi kahi bhi nhi jaane wala hai ye engagement to hoke hi rahegi
(No one is going anywhere, this engagement will definitely happen.)
Damini ji announced while looking at all the guests though there were only few countable people.

Kailash ji approached Nitin and said " If you don't want to get insulted in front of everyone then let them go "

Nitin didn't say anything while Nitin's mom and dad also requested all the guests to leave and everyone left. Now only Palak's family and Nitin's family was present there .

Nitin's mom - Dekhiye Kailash ji lagta hai aapko koi galat fehmi Hui hai.......
(Look Kailash ji, it seems you have misunderstood)
She was cut off by Kailash ji who said
" No I'm very much clear and please leave now "

Nitin - No we are not leaving and the engagement will happen with or without guests.

Nitin's dad - Kailash ji hamare bache ek dusre ko pasand karte hai isliye...hame........
Palak interrupted by saying " Sorry uncle but you are misunderstood here because I don't like your son he must have lied to you"

Nitin's dad - Did you....?
He asked to Nitin while Nitin was going to say something and again Palak interrupted them by saying " Maybe you met mom already didn't she tell about me about my past or anything"

Nitin was shocked to answer this because he didn't knew anything as Damini ji didn't tell him anything.

Palak - Ohhh it seems she didn't tell you I guessed it right no worries I'll tell you .

When she turned to face them, Kailash ji interrupted her, saying, "No beta, there's no need to tell anything because it's not needed you are not getting engaged or whatever."

Palak - No papa let them know it's the truth and I don't want to hide it .
She said and turned towards Nitin's mom and dad and said " So uncle and aunty mein ek vidhwa hu I am a widow "

Nitin's mother and father, as well as Nitin, were astonished.
They replied to Nitin by saying "Nitin why didn't you inform about this before if you would inform we wouldn't have come here only to get insulted by this family"
Nitin - Dad, mom....
He was interrupted by his mother, who remarked, "And did you even think that we would let you marry a widow." His father yelled, "Enough is enough now, let's go from here." They both raced outside.

Nitin approached Palak and quietly said, "Remember, I'll not let you go," before leaving.

Damini ji was enraged, "You....you...ruined everything," she yelled at Kailash ji as she approached Palak and grasped her hair in her palm, her grip strong. Palak gasped in pain. "What was the need to tell that Manhoos kahi ki" was what she said Kailash Ji jerked her hand and separated her, shouting, "Leave my daughter; you have no right to torture her like this."

Damini ji - your daughter (laughed loudly): I worked carefully to arrange her marriage, but you both ruined it.

Kailash ji - Ohhhh wow, big difficulty for a guy who isn't even worth it, and whose family fled as soon as they learned that my daughter is a widow.

Damini ji - Yes, not just them, but anyone would run, which is why I wanted to keep the truth hidden until the wedding.

Kailash Ji - Hiding the truth is not a solution.

Damini ji - Oh, then your daughter will die as a widow, and no one will ever marry her.
Paidaishi hi manhoos hai, ye bojh hai, aur zindagi bhar bojh ban kar rehna chahti hai manhoos ki.

While Palak was sobbing, she saw her parents fighting at each other, and she was hurt by her mother's words, which had happened before but pained her every time.

Kailash Ji - Dare to say it again.

Damini ji - Oh really, okay, then who will marry your daughter? No one....

She was cut off by kailash ji " Mein karvaunga meri beti ki shadi aur vo bhi kisi aise vaise ladke ke sath nhi ek achhe ladke se karvaunga jo ache khandan se hoga aur meri beti ko sach jaante hue bhi apnayega "
(I will marry off my daughter, and not just any boy, but a good boy from an esteemed background who will accept my daughter after knowing the truth.)

Kailash Ji took Palak's hand and stepped outdoors.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So how was the part guys 👀 how are you feeling about Palak . Share your thoughts in the comments.💕

I noticed that I don't get the votes according to the reads that I get there are only few who vote on each and every chapter.
And thanks to those who voted every time and who comments especially thanks for the comments that I got on the last part thank you so much guys for your love and support 🤗 will hope for the same love and support further also .
Love you guys...💗

Hope that this time you'll complete the target.
20+Votes for next part .

Hope you liked it ❤️

Vote, Comment and Share.